An amazingly clever, simple solution to relieve wrist fatigue on long rides. Installs over any throttle grip in seconds, no tools required. The patented smart-clip tension design locks easily into place against the brake lever to maintain your cruising speed, without the need to hold the throttle. Disengaging is as easy as returning the throttle to a closed position or giving the brake lever a squeeze. High-mile rides just got a little more comfortable. Two sizes: Small (for Street and Sport Bikes), Large (for Cruisers). Black.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (50)
- It WORKS!!!Review by Dufus
- I bought this great little device with -- as they say -- fear and trepidation. I don't like to waste $20 any more than the next guy. But the small one works exactly as advertised both on my GZ250 and on my Forza 300. (I would need the larger size for my Vulcan.) The silicon ring that comes with it protects the grip, and installation is so easy that if I were worried about someone stealing mine, I could stash it in my Forza glove box with only a few seconds of delay in my day. It blends in so well, though, that I'm not worried. It's a perfect match for the bike. (Posted on 10/8/16)
- Item that shipped was not as picturedReview by Bradley
- I did not receive the item as pictured. I have the go cruise on another bike and works great. What was shipped is a different style that I have had before that failed after 2 weeks of use. (Posted on 2/1/16)
- Not for custom grips (metal)Review by Matt
- I have Rizoma grips on my '08 Speed Triple and the small version of this throttle control did not hold. The grips that I have only have a rubber portion in the middle with aluminum on the ends (where I put the throttle control, as in the video) and the vibration of the bike plus the diameter being too narrow, would not keep the lock in place. Seems like a simple and great idea but only if you have rubber grips all across your hand. Off to try a different product. (Posted on 6/2/15)
- Great ProductReview by Jeff
- This is a great product. Works well, easy to use, cheap. Probably better for experienced riders - it does take a bit of getting used to. (Posted on 8/29/13)
- SimpleReview by Bullet Bob
- Works well and is very simple to use. I have owned Throttlemeister also and this seems to work just as well for less money. Great for giving your wrist a rest! **** Four stars! (Posted on 8/6/13)
- Wish I'd A thought Of ItReview by mark
- Wow, I like this better than any others I've used, including the "factory" jobs. IF I'd thought of it, I'd be sitting in the Bahamas right now. It fits/works on a Ural and is even better than factory parts (?) (Posted on 8/1/13)
- Long Ride HelpReview by Harry
- Just tried out on a recent trip and found that the Go Cruise works well on my 2011 Concours, on flat land cruising.Takes a little getting use to, but once you figure out what conditions it best works in, you're set. For relief of hand strain this unit meets the bill and for 20 bucks give it a try. (Posted on 7/27/13)
- Bought 3 of 'emReview by The Doctor
- After reading the reviews, and looking for a good way to make the all day ride from Salt Lake City to Lake Tahoe on the lonliest highway easier, I bought one of these for myself, and two others for some friends. I ride a Versys and have used it already on the way to work and other places. Works exactly as advertised. Installation took about 3 minutes, also as advertised. My friends on their SV650's haven't tried it yet, but we're confident it will work easily also. Another friend on a 2011 Kawi Z1000 is also planning on buying one. So far I would definitely buy it again! Highly recommended. (Posted on 3/29/13)
- Go Cruise Throttle ControlReview by James
- The small fit my Triumph Tiger 800 perfectly. I will wait until the ice melts off of the roads before I try it out, however I think it will prove to be a pleasure while crossing long straight portions of Montana and Wyoming to get to the mountains. (Posted on 1/2/13)
- Simple but effectiveReview by rich
- This is very simple but effective throttle lock. IT is safer to operate than the NEP that I have been using for years, especially when I am wearing thick winter gloves. (Posted on 1/1/13)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.