Everything you’ll want to carry (clothing, tent, food and camping gear), fits neatly within these detailed and cavernous seat bags. Outside there’s a variety of strap systems designed to secure foam sleeping pads and the like. Across the top, D rings laced with mini-bungees are arranged to hold sweaters, road guides, and things you want to keep within immediate reach.
Each end on the medium and large opens for direct loading and inside access. For extra capacity, both ends also expand with gusseted zippers. The medium and large bags also have a removable zippered belt pack attached to one end, and all three have an insulated water bottle holster right where you can reach it. There’s retro-reflective areas, a versatile, secure and fast strap-on mounting system, and useful compression straps so your stuff won’t get bounced around. Not waterproof, but an included raincover stores inside a dedicated compartment.
All of this technology is beautifully sewn with top quality coated nylon fabrics, webbing and other materials. (By a clever optical illusion, this bag won’t look big when mounted on your bike.) The Camping Seat Bag is the world’s most advanced motorcycle pack. It’s an armed F-16 in a field of Cessnas.
Small is black/grey, 8" Top to Bottom × 12" Front to Back ×11.5" Side to Side/16" expanded. Medium is black, 12" Top to Bottom × 12" Front to Back × 15.5" Side to Side/22" expanded. Large is black/grey, 14" Top to Bottom × 14" Front to Back x 21" Side to Side/28" expanded. An Aerostich exclusive.Seat & Rack Bag Comparison Chart
|More Info||MotoFizz Camping Seat Bag Owner's Guide (PDF)|
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (30)
Items 1 to 20 of 30 total
- Great BagReview by David
- I have a Moto Fizz Medium Tail bag. It is fabulous. Tons of room, easy to organize with the top and end load doors. Plus with the rain cover it is totally dry. And you get the straps you need to hold it in place two ways. With the rain cover on or off. I love. (Posted on 5/2/16)
- Moto Fizz Camping Seat Bag, medium.Review by Gian
Great Bag: tons of room and doo-hickies to attach stuff to. Have to figure out for oneself how best to mount the bag on the bike. In my case, easier to hook it up when on its side. Still working on the best way to hook it up when I tie things to the top of the bag.
Only complaints (the usuals): NOT waterproof and the rain cover... I think it serves best to hide the coolness of this very functional bag; theft deterrent. (Posted on 10/13/15)
- Medium MotoFizz Bag.Review by Packrat
- I own a Large Motofizz bag that has been on my GSA to Alaska and Labrador for multi-week trips with camping gear. The medium size is perfect for traveling without the camping gear. I use it in the truck, flying or motorcycle trips. The bag under the top cover is perfect for dirty clothes or wet gear. You can also expand it to stuff a ski parka or new acquisitions (her shopping!). I use the detachable bag for my GPS and radar detector when I leave the bike. The medium also has room for a padded laptop pouch in the bottom that I can remove the computer from the end access and stuff back in without unpacking the clothes above it. I keep a medium stuffsack and garbage bag just in case I want to store something on top of the MotoFizz bag. Perfect size, easy to carry in home, airport or hotel. (Posted on 8/22/14)
- This bag is juuuuuust right...Review by Kevin
- If you're looking for a small pack to fit on your passenger seat, this probably isn't it unless you have a really big passenger seat. This bag in fact fills up my fairly sizable luggage rack on my Goldwing F6B. But man, what this pack will hold! What I love about these Motofizz bags is that they will expand in two dimensions; if you're restricted top-bottom, you can expand side to side. If you're restricted side to side, you can loosen the straps on the top flap of the bag and just keep jamming stuff in. At one point on my last trip I had somebody else's leather jacket, two cans of fuel and ten t-shirts that were gifts for my family back home, all of which went on top of an already full inner compartment. In addition to the full size collapsable tripod that I already had secured by my flap. Rock solid durable too, Motofizz is the best! (Posted on 3/18/14)
- Waited far to long to get oneReview by Dan
- Just got back from 7,000+ miles with this bag on the back seat of my 04 BMW K2100GT. I also got caught in that insane sleet storm in Texas on this ride. As others have said, the rain cover is a throw away. I used it for a bit and the wind ripped it. But, no worries, the bag itself is pretty resilient and even in that sleet mess, nothing in the bag got wet even tho the rain cover was not used. This thing is huge, I cannot imagine the large on my bike. Between the bag, my Givi Trunk and saddle bags I had more than enough room for a month away. It was packed full and heavy enough I worried about the handle tearing off, but that was unfounded fear. This thing is a tank. 7,000 hard miles and it still looks brand new. Don't wait ... get one, you will not regret it. (Posted on 11/27/13)
- Medium Motofizz Camping Seat Bag #9256Review by mark10
- bought this bag because of a trip i am going to be taking and i don't have the right bag. i usually ride an HD ultra or an HD sportster and have bags for them. but the trip i am thinking will be on a bmw 650 twin. so i needed a bag that would work with that bike. thus far the only use i have with this bag is for a long weekend in a car. but it worked better than i anticipated. the 3 ways to get into it allowed me to pack according to what i would need or use. i was a bit skeptical about the additional cinch sack on the top uner the main flap, but i used it for sandals so as not to get other things dirty and it worked fine. i was able to put jackets under the stretch cords on top. i didn't use the shoulder strap and am not really sure exactly where to attach that. guess i have to look at the diagram again. i seriuosly cannot wait to use this on the bmw. i am thinking it will work perfectly. i also might use it on the ultra instead of what i have been using. (Posted on 11/1/12)
- Great Bag for GetawaysReview by gordon
- Just purchased a 2012 Triumph Tiger and needed a bag for short road trips. I also wanted something that could work for commuting on a daily basis. After researching a bunch of options selected the medium motofizz bag. The fact that it has some structure to it was the final selling point as duffel type bags just wouldn't work for my needs. I had a chance to use the bag on a 4 day, 1300 mile trip through Sequoia, Kings Canyon and Yosemite National Parks a week ago and the bag worked perfect. It was rock solid on the bike, handled all my clothes and emergency gear with no problem. I also rode in a few hours of rain and had no problems even without the rain cover. Great bag, well made and I have no doubt I made the right decision in purchasing this bag. (Posted on 10/31/12)
- Motofizz 2.0Review by David
- Just got back from a 3300 mile round trip to Key West from Dallas with this bag on the back of my Moto Guzzi Norge. The medium Motofizz bag is my second one. I have a size large that I used five years ago on a trip to Alaska (and several times since). The only attention that one has needed is hosing off the dust and road grime a few times. The large one fit well on my Ulysses and 1050 Tiger, but is in fact huge and seemed a bit too big for the Norge I was taking on this trip. Also I really didn't need all the room the large provides since I wasn't planning any camping this time around, so I splurged on a medium one and it's a perfect fit for this bike. . Obviously I love these bags or I wouldn't have bought it the second time. They're sturdy, well thought out, and mounting is quick and solid. Just an excellent bag that does everything I want it to, and the medium size is perfect for the sport tourer. I'd recommend these bags to anyone. (Posted on 9/13/12)
- Worth the waitReview by P3TACCO
- I ordered the medium bag;had to wait for 2 months while the bag was on back order. Had hoped to have it in time for the annual BMW rally, but...... Aerostich customer service was very patient with my weekly inquiries as to order status. Used the bag for the first time this week on a 3 day ride of the western Virginia mountains and BRP. Great bag! There are enough mounting options provided that securing it to my R1200RT was no problem. One minor grip that is specific to RTs - with the bag fully extended, I found that the detachable side pocket (I had attached it with the pocket on the right side.) partially obscured the view of the right side mirror. RTs already have poor rearward vision. Solution-remove the pocket (duh). Only ran into rain once. I used ROK straps to wrap around the rain cover and that seemed to work well. (See other reviews) Not a grip, but a personal observation. With the extra carry volume, I found I had to fill the space. Made for a nice camp setup though. I can't imagine what I would carry if I had ordered the large bag. I would highly recommend this product. (Posted on 8/18/12)
- Great Bag!Review by Masseychusetts
- What can I say about this bag? It is probably the most well-constructed, versatile, durable bag I have ever owned. Yeah, a little pricey but you get what you pay for! Would definitely buy another (IF I ever have to replace this one!). (Posted on 5/30/12)
- Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
- The easy to follow English version Motofizz Camping Seat Bag mounting instructions are available for download here: http://tank.aerostich.com/pdf/prod_guides/2575_rev1111_web.pdf or click on the 'Catalogs & Owners Guides' link at the bottom of the page. (Posted on 5/10/12)
- Great bag-lousy instructionsReview by Lawrence
- This was a great, behind-the-seat bag (it's too large for a Harley tail rack)--well made, sturdy, as depicted, etc. BUT, I could not for the life of me figure out how the X-cross strap or retaining strap were supposed to work or where they went. I ended up using all kinds of bungee cords every which way. All the instructions are in heavy, high-gloss paper in Japanese; and the English instructions (such as they were) was a small, barely readable copy of a copy that you couldn't make out. Geez guys, for $177, how about taking 30 minutes out of your corporate lives to include English instructions and illustrations with this? Few of your American customers can read Japanese! (Posted on 5/8/12)
- Finally the BAG I have been looking for.Review by Fred
- I have tried over 15 rear bags and this the first one that really has all of the features that I like. Easy to mount securely, adequate small and easy to get to storage areas. Plenty of attachment points to strap on additional items on outside of bag. Have not made any long trips but feel that there is plenty of room to make several weeks of two up traveling with Motofizz and a tank bag. Have not used in rain but could see where there may be room for improvement. (Posted on 4/5/12)
- Motofizz bagReview by Pathfinder
Great bag. Really works well for me.
Price has gone up since I bought my first one. Also the blue color on the top flap is gone.
Would be nice if the bag was waterproof rather than haveing a rain cover. Cover takes up space. Also the stitching on the rain cover from my first bag broke.
Cheryl (Posted on 2/27/12)
- Great BagReview by Brandon
- This is a great bag. I am in the military and this bag will hold my uniform, boots and jacket with room to spare. It makes riding into work much more comfortable since I don't have to wear the uniform in. It's also very easy to install the straps (even though the instructr and then the bag can be attached/detached in seconds. I would recommend this bag to anyone who doesn't like riding around with an overstuffed backpack strapped to them. (Posted on 2/10/12)
- Motofizz Seat BagReview by JoeR
- I needed some storage/hauling capacity for my KLR 650, but didn't want to add much to the weight or width of the bike. The tail-bag I use on my C-14 was too small to haul groceries in so I decided to try the Medium Motofizz Seat Bag. This thing is great, the unexpanded footprint just covers the stock luggage rack on the KLR. The bag is tall enough to hold a six pack of bottles or gallon milk jugs. It is wide enough to carry anything I normally buy on a quick grocery run. There are lots of tie downs on the top of the bag to lash on items like a foam camping mattress. The bag is very well thought out, right down to the tethers on the end flaps that keep them from flopping all the way open. It really doesn't look too big on the KLR, it is well worth the cost. (Posted on 1/14/12)
- Great Seat BagReview by Bob G
I have the medium bag. I have used it as checked luggage on my way to Alaska to rent a motorcycle for a week, and I've taken it on the back of my KLR for other long trips. Holds a lot of stuff. Lots of compartments and hold-down options. Simply the most versatile packing option I've come across.
As to the complaints about the instructions, come on guys, It's a bag. It's held on the bike with straps and buckles. What's so hard to figure out? The rain cover is another matter. I too was afraid that it would blow off, but it didn't. "Nuff said.
Love it. No regrets. (Posted on 12/12/11)
- Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
All MotoFizz Camping Seat Bags now come with full, easy to follow instructions, in English.
Customer Service. (Posted on 12/2/11)
- Motofizz Seat BagReview by Philip
- This bag is great, I wish I'd found it 6yrs. ago when I first got my KLR. It holds my helmet, winter coat, coat liner and all the rest of the gear for the long day rides I like to take on weekends. It is also about 25lbs. lighter than the hard luggage I was using,which makes the bike alot more fun to ride. (Posted on 11/10/11)
- Worth the moneyReview by big b
- I recently took a 4000 mile trip from Phoenix to Winnipeg on my Triumph Sprint. I have to be honest and say I am far from rich and was a little hesitant on slamming down close to 200.00 on a bag, boy am I glad I did! I hit wildfires, 55mph gust, and rain for 2 days and this bag took it all in stride. I did not use the raincover while riding and everything still remained dry. It held my tent, sleeping bag, camp shoes, camera and extra water in the outside pocket along with some other extra gear I cant remember now. If your a student like me and cant afford multiple bags and you need something that will last, this is your bag! Get it and you wont regret it. (Posted on 10/7/11)
Items 1 to 20 of 30 total
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.