Featuring a nun astride a cafe’d Montesa Impala wearing engineer boots, and, um, smoking…There may be some imagery juxtaposition going on here that we’re not aware of, but it is a very neat shirt regardless. She sure is cute. Cool bike, too. I think that’s all I’m gonna write about this one…Ow! That ruler hurts! 100% cotton. White. M-XX.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Wherever there is sin... Review by Bob
- I bought this for my wife... She loves it! It's perfect for her as she rides AND she goes on medical mission trips... The shirt breaks stereotypes and so does she... (Posted on 5/9/14)
- Whereever there is sin T-Shirt Review by James
I bought it for my 44 year old son. He loves it.
I might add he is a practicing psychologist. (Posted on 8/3/13)
- Nice, but... Review by Jason
- I have wanted this shirt for a few years.. finally ordered it. It's sized large for any one on the fence. I made the mistake of going up when i should have gone down. Nice quality and conversation piece! (Posted on 2/1/13)
- Irreverance for everyone Review by Kevin
- All time favorite shirt. Depending on whom you're talking to, you can spin this as a "mission of mercy" or a sacrilegious statement. I've talked to a lot of God-fearing folk who want to dismiss it as sinful, but then upon reflection get that it's about helping those most in need "see the light." At least that's how I spin it... ;-) Get this shirt; you won't regret it! (Posted on 8/24/12)
- Simply The BEST! Review by VanHarlan
- I always "admired" this shirt in a snickering kind of way . . . it always made me laugh . . . finally, after about a year of looking at it online I bought it . . . and by far it is my all time favorite to wear out and about . . . it always gets "double takes" and the most frequent inquiry "is that a nun smoking a cigarette?" . . . too funny . . . it makes everyone's day. (Posted on 6/8/12)
- THE T-shirt Review by pete
In this time of blurring of the line between church and state, this is where I am at. My favorite T-shirt and have sent it to all my catholic friends.
(Posted on 5/5/12)
- Favourite Moment Review by Skiwi
Favourite moment wearing it:
In a diner on NE on the way to Novia Scotia on the GS from home in Colorado, at the counter, coffee, pie, book; some putz off the freeway was trying to proselytize to all the patrons about 'finding Jesus', he saw the top half of my shirt, asked me if I had found Jesus, I sat up, he read the rest - and left the restaurant; got some smiles from the waitress and other patrons... <grin>
(Just to be sure, I like that people have faith, do NOT like that some choose to try and force theirs on you...) (Posted on 3/14/12)
- reaction Huh? Review by James
- As a guy, I thought she is the sin. Oh well! I wear it with pride. When asked about the shirt I respond I am a missionary. Best/worst response: got trapped by a bible thumper who wanted to talk about our experiences and conversion counts. (Posted on 2/15/12)
- No size small? Review by crDaniel
This is the perfect shirt for a smaller size female friend... It's a shame that it wont fit (and show off some very nice curves). Still cool though.
What's wrong with size small? (Posted on 12/4/11)
- sizes? Review by crDaniel
- why doesn't this shirt come in a size small? I know a very hot smaller female that this shirt is MADE FOR but size medium wont do those curves any justice.. That's too bad. (Posted on 12/4/11)
- fun shirt Review by dave
- got the t shirt for my wifes birthday and she loved it. The folks that we ride with loved it too. Always get lots of comments. (Posted on 11/1/11)
- Perfect shirt for lapsed Catholics Review by jguarfn28
- As a former altar boy this shirt speaks to the inner perv in many men. A young Sally Field comes to mind.... I hate smoking and those who do are not far behind, BUT I couldn't resist this perfect expression of going against the grain. (Posted on 9/16/11)
- a message from my pastor Review by Grumpyofo
- A reminder to follow in HIS footsteps & set others on the right path. What is the bike? Montesa Brio? (Posted on 9/10/11)
- for the women in your life Review by b
- at christmas, one for my wife, one for each of the daughters, two of whom ride, and the other a lawyer with attitude, and now one for my loving coz who will wear it to teach her adult sunday school class. am i getting mileage out of this tee or what? (Posted on 7/30/11)
- cool shirt Review by bucksfan
- What can I say? Just a cool t-shirt. Something about a nun on a bike, smoking and wearing boots. Had to have one. (Posted on 7/25/11)
- Glad they still sell it! Review by Tinker
- Ive bought this shirt three times and traded it on road trips , people luv it . this one im gonna keep i swear . Cool if you look close theres a pit bulls head in the headlight.. (Posted on 5/13/11)
- two images needed, front and back Review by halbiz
- I wish these shirts had the small chest logo and the big back-of-shirt logo. I think that's a lot cooler look. (Posted on 5/12/11)
- fun shirt. lots of peeps ... Review by Camilo Santana
- fun shirt. lots of peeps keep asking me where I got it. I mention the site and they look at me like I'm crazy. I look at them like they need to learn how to ride. (Posted on 4/7/08)