Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Avoid unless you want to dispose of $20 Review by SK62
- Worst piece of kit I've ever spent my money on. Lenses need to be trimmed to fit normal glasses and then, even though the instructions are simple to follow, they don't conform to curved lenses and fall out. I'm glad others have had good experiences with them but I sure didn't. I certainly can't recommend these over the bifocal sunglasses offered here. (Posted on 5/24/12)
- These are GREAT! Review by Z-man
- Bought a pair of these last summer passing thru Deluth. Had to trim them to fit inside my padded sunglasses, but that was easy and they work great. I can read my gauges and no more fumbling for my "readers" every time I want to ck. a map or my cell phone. I'm ordering two more sets! (Posted on 4/12/12)
- I can seeeeeee Review by Adam Henry
- I have ordered the lens 3 or 4 times now, usually by 3 sets. I only have one complaint, when i loose my $5.00 glasses with the $20.00 lenses I get pretty upset, do you think if I bought more expensive glasses I would loose them? I use them for riding my Harley and my safety goggles at work. They are a great produce. (Posted on 8/23/11)
- I meant to rate these at ... Review by Duane Carey
- I meant to rate these at five smileys. These inserts work as advertised. I have them on all of my tinted riding lenses. It's the only way I can read my tank bag mounted maps. (Posted on 9/26/08)
- If you are having problem... Review by Kimberley Luoto
- If you are having problems reading things up close but your eyes work fine the rest of the time, this product is fantastic! They work on most sunglasses and can be swapped from pair to pair (if you are cheap like me). (Posted on 4/20/07)