Basic black, lightweight plastic frames that surround your license plate with Deeper Meaning to puzzle and annoy the world at large.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Ride ThereReview by Robert
- I've got one on my Harley Road King and one on my V-strom DL1000. "Ride There" says it all, explains why you see me riding all year around in all over North America. Thanks for helping Aerostich! (Posted on 6/3/12)
- Just the motto, pleaseReview by yakfish
I don't like wearing company logos or advertising. Thus, although I love the "One Less Car" message,and I like Aerostich as a vendor. I won't be buying a license frame that says "Aerostich" across the top.
And I guess it's obvious that I'm not a Harley rider. :) (Posted on 2/24/12)
- Does what it says, Says what it doesReview by Lee
- "One Less Car" - easily answers all those questions as to why I'm riding to work in 15 or 105 degree days (and of course, on Ride to Work Day) - without having to say a word. Easy bolt on accessory. (Posted on 7/23/11)