Two pods of eight super bright red LEDs that are wired into your bikes brake light circuit. When the brakes are applied they light up and flash for added safety. For all 12v systems, and easy to install. Includes complete instructions and cable ties.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Going Strong for 2+ Years of Abuse...Review by Karl Kugler
I have a set of these installed on the trunk of my year-round sidecar rig, and they have been working perfectly for over 2 years of harsh conditions including rain, snow, sand, hundreds of miles of washboard gravel, etc...
To see a video of them in action you can check them out on YouTube at:
http://youtu.be/ASYTt_4fmTI (Posted on 5/5/11)
- I've had mine installed f...Review by Scott Kaplan
- I've had mine installed for about a year now (as of 5/09) and they still work just fine. I tie-wrapped them to my turn signal stalks on my '99 Concours. Maybe that dampens some vibration from having them hard-mounted to the body/frame. Or not. But they still flash. YMMV apparently. (Posted on 5/22/09)
- Worked good for two month...Review by Eduardo Ruiz
Worked good for two months. the flasher died quickly.
No trabaja como antes solo las luces, Â¡ que lastima ! (Posted on 5/7/09)
- Good idea, but the flashe...Review by Rob Hoffman
- Good idea, but the flasher part died pretty quickly. The LEDs continued to work...but no longer flash. (Posted on 2/10/08)
- Worked great for about th...Review by Mark Kleponis
- Worked great for about three months. Now, they only flash very slowly once in a while. Went from dazzling to disappointing very quickly! (Posted on 8/10/07)
- worked for about two mont...Review by kenneth stewart
- worked for about two months now just flashs once. no responce from aerostitch (Posted on 5/23/07)
- Same experience as the re...Review by Patrick Worsham
- Same experience as the rest, only works intermittantly now. I guess that's why the hyperlights are two times as much... (Posted on 5/14/07)