Simply a row of super bright red LEDs made to be attached directly to the top or bottom of your license plate using the same mounting holes. Connect to your brake light wires and you’re ready to wake up anyone following a little too close behind you, day or night. No rear end worries. In addition to the brake light feature of the Stopper, the Versa Light version looks the same but also functions as a running light and turn signal indicator. Clearly indicate your intentions. 7"×.75".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (18)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total
- Works like a champ - in an unexpected place!Review by Jim
- My 2010 HD Electra Glide Limited has quite a few LED add-ons already, so it wasn't my target project. I'm pretty familiar with the LED lights available through the catalog, and when I broke off the 3rd stoplight in my truck topper, I knew just where to go for a replacement. I bought the 'Stopper' LED setup, and since it's already fitted with mounting holes and bolts, all it took was 15 minutes to fabricate a new holder and bolt the unit to the interior of the topper's aluminum frame. A retrofit that looks great, and eliminates those pesky lightbulbs! (Posted on 6/12/15)
- As advertised - good productReview by Loachdvr
- Had to install this light on the bottom of the license plate because of the existing reflectors, but that was fine with me. Installation was not hard, and I wired to the existing brake light wires. Took an extra pair of hands from my wife to hold wires etc., as I was working with very little space when it came to the wire tapping. The brightness of it in the day was a little less than I expected, but at night it is well worth the extra visibility. (Posted on 5/16/12)
- Works greatReview by Charles Forrest
- Easy to install and wire on my 2008 Versys. Anything I can do to light up the rear end here in Atlanta is a good thing. Thanks! (Posted on 1/26/12)
- Just what I was looking forReview by Scotcho
- My bike needed just this light for extra visibility, since there was no other location to put a priority brake light. I agree with Michael that the wires exit the unit too high, but I drilled a small half-hole in the plate and mount and threaded the wires up. Very brilliant light, works as advertised! Thanks. (Posted on 1/2/12)
- Works just fine...Review by realoldfart
- Since 20% of motorcycle accidents involve getting hit from the rear by a car, I've had these behind safety gadgets on several motorcycles I've owned. I also have that wide Aerostich reflective tape on the back of my helmet for night riding. Ain' no such thing as being TOO safe, right?! (Posted on 12/27/11)
- works well looks niceReview by alan
installed on a triumph sprint st, just for extra rear light.
Easy to install. I also added the combination light that has a running light, brake and indicators. now its on that was overkill The stopper only would have been enough.
Wiring for both needs care and attention to install.
A install kit using the Triumph wiring fittings would be worth having (Posted on 12/5/11)
- stopper led brake liteReview by umf george
- When I hooked it up to power it was brilliant, but when I started looking at license plate and bracket on 2000 FXDC Harley, It would not fit without major drilling and messing with the flow of the fender. (Posted on 12/1/11)
- scary bright, and durableReview by el payaso
- had one on my old urban-warrior XL600 for over 2 years now. still working great, still shows up nicely even in El Paso sun, despite many hours of commuting, living outside uncovered during monsoon season, and 2 getoffs in the dirt. will be buying more for my other bikes! for $28, it's great life insurance. (Posted on 9/27/11)
- Stopper LED Brake LightReview by Steve S
- Great product! Super bright, nice quality, easy to install. Looks good, too. (Posted on 9/15/11)
- Excellent, qualityReview by Honda Rick
- Installed easily, Works well, looks great, put two on my bike adds to my visibility. (Posted on 9/7/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.