Lites - Light ferrous alloy bars with protective plastic coating. Weighing only 1.4lbs, these 2' 9" folding locks pack up small to stuff into a tank bag, pocket or even attach to a frame tube with the included velcro holder. The keyed version includes two keys, um, in case you misplace one...and the combo version is user settable. 1.4 lbs. Length 2'9".
uGrip - Rugged and cost effective protection with 5mm folding steel bar construction joined with specially designed rivets. Link construction allows for compact folding. Premium cylinder offers high protection against being picked. Includes carrying bag and two keys. 1.8 lbs. Length: 2'7". Orange.
Big - Burly 5mm steel bars with an extra soft dual component coating to protect against scratching paintwork. Two additional hardened steel links give a long 2'11" reach, yet still folds up compact for storage. Premium cylinder for high security against picking or tampering. Includes two keys and carrying bag. 3 lbs. Black.
Granit X-Plus - Thicker 5.5mm linked bars made with special hardened steel. Integrated link protection shield and X-Plus cylinder offer excellent protection against sawing, picking or manipulation. Extra soft coating prevents scratching. Compact folding and storage bag for quick storage. Includes two keys – one LED lighted version – and a card for an additional or replacement key. 3.5 lbs. Length 2'9". Red.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
Cables, Chains and Shackles: Securing Light(er)weight Small and Medium-size Motorbikes.
- Big heavy ugly chains.
- For somewhere bad you need to leave your bike on a regular basis station a large, expensive hardened chain at-the-ready, around something. Just leave it. The heavier and uglier the better. Huge good quality hardened steel chains take a while to cut thru with a battery powered angle grinder. And this makes a fair amount of noise and sparks. (Bicyclists who need this level of security rely on hardened ‘U’ locks. About the same level of grinder-resistance in a semi-carryable package, which unfortunately is pretty hard to work with on a motorcycle.)
- Big fat ugly cables.
- Not as good as a big ugly chain, but a lot lighter and easier to carry. They can be cut with either an angle grinder or bolt cutter fairly quickly, though.
- Light and medium weight cables.
- Pretty fast to deploy, easy(er) to carry, and enough to keep honest people honest. The precoiled bicycle types are a bit harder to thread through stuff compared to a straight cable, but lots of riders like them.
- Folding bars.
- A newish compromise. A bit harder to boltcutter snip than a cable of similar weight. And still cuttable with a grinder but again, plenty of sparks. Easier to carry than either a chain or a cable. More ‘threadable’ than a U lock. Maybe one of these will help you secure your scoot to a nearby trash can or street sign post?