Your last ticket was almost certainly written on one of these. The Saunders Clipboard is a longtime favorite of Officer Speed, truckers, and aircraft pilots. It’s the most indestructible way to organize papers when you’re on the move. The Aluminum features two compartmented lower sections. A strong top clip on all three securely holds your next ticket or roadmap. Fits in large tank bags and protects stationery, maps, pens, postcards, and even a paperback. Makes a perfect lap desk at camp, in a motel bed, or on a car trip. Aluminum is 9"×13.75"×1.5".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- HandyReview by Keith
- I hesitated before buying this due to a previous review mentioning sharp edges. I'm glad I decided to buy it. It's perfect for my use in my job as a courier and I've had no problem with the edges. The clip holds my delivery directions and receipt sheet. The main compartment holds my identification and clearence documentation. The secondary compartment holds blank forms that are needed less often. There is a place for spare pen, pencil and clips. It works very well as a writing surface in the car and at the customer's door. It's much more durable than the cheaper plastic ones available in the office supply stores. (Posted on 4/2/12)
- A gift for my wifeReview by Charles Forrest
- I surprised my wife with this. She grabbed it right away and has been using to store, sort and write the monthly bills. A bit stiff in the operation of the latch, and watch your fingers on some of those edges, but a very functional piece of gear. (Posted on 1/26/12)
- Rally ReadyReview by Joe
- I've been looking for something for like this for awhile. My locale big box office supply store had a couple like this one but wanted $5 to$10 more. Even after shipping it was still less expensive. I think I have figured out the best way to use it and it, at this time, exceeds my needs. For the money I couldn't beat this one from AeroStich. (Posted on 1/13/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.