The simplest flip lever cruise control available. Lightweight snap-together Zytel® Nylon construction. A single micro-adjustable Allen setting screw. Fits/adapts to many bikes. (Even MZs…) Designed for dual cable Honda.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- excellentReview by donald
- I have used this on several bikes, almost a dozen over the years. Once you've installed one it is easy to adjust it to many different throttle controls with a minimum of fabrication skill. I've even filed one out to fit an old 1" + throttle drum on an old Indian. This control is widely adaptable, installs within an hour, works well and is a bargain price. The complaint that the material is flimsy can be true if you're not careful handling it while fitting, once installed it's pretty tough. (Posted on 6/22/15)
- didn't workReview by Doc Moe
- I was optimistic because of the positive review, but it wouldn't fit my 2013 Triumph Thruxton and broke during my attempts to modify it to fit. I've had these on other bikes and they work fine, but not for the Thruxton. (Posted on 7/14/14)
- NEP Cruise Control #1896Review by Guy Young
Even tho' I've had my 2002 KLR since early 2003 and have made some really long trips (Montana twice to include a 1245 mile burn on one occasion), I never installed a throttle lock. The opportunity came when I won a RiderWearhouse gift certificate at a COG Rally in 2011 and the bux were burning a hole in my pocket. Upon the recommendation from one of their customer support personnel, I settled on this one.
Since the tab didn't really align between the KLR's throttle cables, I wound up drilling a clearance hole in it, then drilled and tapped a hole in one of the cable housings for a #10 machine screw. In place and secured with some JB Weld, the machine screw secures the tab and throttle lock body nicely. With the set screw adjusted properly, the throttle holds its setting nicely and is doing what it was designed to do. I am very satisfied the results, the product itself, and the prompt delivery by RiderWearhouse. (Posted on 11/24/11)
- Simple and it works!Review by myheadhertz
- Installed one on my Yamaha. In 47,000 miles ,only adjusted the allen screw once. Best run was 1213 miles in 24 hours (Nevada 1100). I'm installing an NEP on my Tuono. Hope it fits. No. It WILL fit ! ( I have a hacksaw, hammer, and duct tape.) (Posted on 11/21/11)
- CRAPReview by charles
- Did not fit my honda, would not work as advertised without cutting down throttle grip, and snapped in two, material is very brittle (Posted on 12/18/10)
- Simply excellentReview by Henry C
- I have the control fitted to my Suzuki Burgman AN650 and it works beautifully. The simplicity is its secret I believe. (Posted on 10/4/10)
- Works greatReview by Thomas K.
- Works great on my 750 Honda Nighthawk. Got me through many Minnesota 1000's. (Posted on 7/14/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.