These large retroreflective directional arrows mount to the back and sides of your helmet, so when you turn your head to check if the adjacent lane is clear, they boldly indicate your intention to the unintentionally homicidal drivers on four wheels around you. A valuable safety accessory for riding in urban (and not so urban) areas. Kit includes hi-viz yellow or orange arrows, as well as silver chevrons and rear-facing diamonds. Specify color.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (11)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- Every little bit helps...Review by TooTallMFR
- As expected, I had to modify these reflective decals (length) to fit my HJC modular helmet. I'm pleased with how they look and the additional visibility the provide when on the bike. (Posted on 5/28/13)
- not about theseReview by Dwayne
They don't fit properly on my Scorpion EXO 900
the idea is great I think, but they need to more flexible size wise (Posted on 8/7/12)
- Lightweight ConspicuosityReview by Robert
- The arrowheads are a cool look for a plain white lid! Very lightweight and aerodynamic; don't even know they are there. Have had no near-misses yet, so they must be working! (Posted on 8/2/12)
- ArrowheadReview by Steve
- I'm afraid the intended message of this item would be lost on the average motorist. Or worse, might confuse him, and upset that critical level of tacit understanding that exists among drivers and allows the whole highway thing to work as well as it does. So why do both my helmets have these on them? They are hugely visible, and visibility is the motorcylist's best friend. I should mention, I took a pair of scissors and cut the points off the arrows and used the pieces to create a different shape. It's just as visible, and creates no false messages about my intentions. I signal lane changes with turn signals, same as everybody else. (Posted on 7/31/12)
- Nice idea, just didn't work out for meReview by Red
- I really wanted these to work for me. However, when I tried to install them, while I was removing the yellow arrows from their backing, the yellow color became discolored and mottled. I then applied them as instructed hoping that the discoloration would rub out after being applied. No such luck. Since they looked too crappy to leave on my helmet, I then spent the next hour trying to get them and the adhesive backing off my helmet! Perhaps the orange color doesn't have this problem. (Posted on 7/31/12)
- I saw someone with this on there helmet.Review by Joey Metro
I am ordering these reflectors today.
While driving in my cage to work the other day I saw a biker up ahead of me signal his lane change. Because he turned his head to look to see if the lane was clear it was very visible.
It really showed the intentions to change lanes. All helmets should have these built in. (Posted on 3/23/12)
- Staying Alive is work....Review by l8br8kr
- You see these in any light conditions from way off. Great adition to any safety plan. (Posted on 7/28/11)
- These things are great. Review by Edgar in VA
- One of the first things I do with a new helmet is put these on it. (Posted on 10/3/10)
- I have received many comm...Review by Jim Blake
- I have received many comments about how visible these are on the back of my helmet. I recommend you continue to use your turn signals as moving one's head back and forth can make one dizzy... (Posted on 8/16/07)
- Yea, Trying to keep up w...Review by Andrew McLean
- Yea, Trying to keep up with the electric flasher at long traffic lights made my neck sore and and I found it hard to quit even after getting off my bike. Looks real funny to strangers. (Posted on 5/11/07)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
Riding In Low Light ConditionsBeing anywhere on the road in low light conditions is more difficult and dangerous. Many drivers become even more awful when twilight falls. These products should help myopic drivers see you a little earlier. Hopefully they will pick out your glowing, irregular, reflective shape well before you are bang- ing your fists and helmet across the hood of their thirsty horseless carriage. Riding more is better. It makes you happier especially when it is dark and the weather is just atrocious.