These combination tail light and stop lights feature 16 high-quality, low-draw LEDs, so they reduce both the weight on your bike’s rear fender, and the load on the electrical system. So compact they fit any rearward surface, yet large enough to provide good lighting. Each version includes plug-type terminals for installation, and features a tough, high impact, all-weather case. Flex Light (4.3"×.75"×.35") has adhesive backing and is bendable for mounting to curved surfaces like your rear fender. The Solid Bolt-On (4.3"×.75"×.75") is virtually the same light, features a thicker, solid, non-flexible backing with two fixed post bolts for mounting. Functionally, these can augment or replace your bike’s tail light. 12V.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Great light for a bike carrierReview by Bernie
- I'm a long-time biker - in addition to an absolutely original Triumph Bonneville 750, I've been riding bicycles for many decades now. I just picked up a Mini LED light for my bike rack. When I travel (by car, that is) I carry my bicycle on a hitch-mounted bike rack. I've always been nervous about following drivers being able to see and recognize that my rack sticks out from the back of the car. I mounted a Mini LED tail/brake light on the rear-most bar on the rack, spliced in a trailer pigtail, and I now have a nice, bright, easily-visible tail/brake light as a reminder to drivers behind me. The installation was easy and the added peace of mind is well worth the price of the light and the pigtail. The light is easily visible day or night. Thanks, Aerostich! (Posted on 4/15/13)
- LED tail light additionReview by Fuller56
- A nice, simple, easily installed and wired upgrade for an old school, single bulb tail light on the 1982 Seca 650 without a big electrical drain on the barely adequate charging system. (Posted on 10/21/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.