Super bright replacement halogen headlight bulbs. Xtreme White Plus technology produces a whiter light color of 4000K and provides the equivalent of 110 watts of illumination from only 55 watts. These are brilliant replacements that will light up road hazards and street signs long before a normal halogen bulb.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- PIAA H4 Ex WhiteReview by Bing
- Good news is that they light up the world over stock Connie lights. Riding Central / Western PA they saved me form several...yes several...deer encounters of the worst kind. Bad news is that the first set low beams only lasted ~300 hrs / 11K miles. Liked them so much I am now on my second set. Second set duration TBD. (Posted on 10/29/14)
- Brilliant, additional safety.Review by Peter
Well worth the price, you can see more and be seen. The cut-off on low beam is very defined allowing adjustment for maximum distance without being a hazard. High beams light everything, you can even give cell phone users a sun tan while they are texting.
The lights on the FJR were very good before, now they are great. (Posted on 1/5/13)
- You will be amazed at what you were missing!Review by Canyon Lake
- I run these in my Vstrom and although the stock lights are amazing, the Extreme White Plus bulb is the next best thing to HID. (Posted on 10/10/11)