Simply a row of super bright red LEDs made to be attached directly to the top or bottom of your license plate using the same mounting holes. Connect to your brake light wires and you’re ready to wake up anyone following a little too close behind you, day or night. No rear end worries. In addition to the brake light feature of the Stopper, the Versa Light version looks the same but also functions as a running light and turn signal indicator. Clearly indicate your intentions. 7"×.75".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Not if you ride in the rainReview by Charlie Ford
I wanted extra visibility at night and in the rain. Thought it was a great idea!
It worked for maybe 6 months.
The wires are way too short, and so the install was a pain. Then after installing, I was super excited! It was great. I had more lights, who doesn't like more lights?
So I'm an all-weather rider and I figured this would be great for aiding in visibility in the rain.
Nope. After a few rainy rides it got waterlogged inside and stopped working.
This is a waste of money. Spend it elsewhere. (Posted on 9/3/15)
- Good for Nightime Review by RebelRider
- This product was easy to install and worked well. I simply mounted it to my tag and spliced the wires into the existing wires for my taillight and turn signals on my Vulcan 900 using heat sealable splices. Previous review is correct that the lights do not show up well in bright light. Actually they are barely visible at all. Thus while the lights will help with visibility at night the benefit during the day is minimal. (Posted on 4/2/12)
- Versa LEDReview by Nickeroo
- I found the install easy enough, but the wires were too short. I soldered on an extension for the battery leg. My only complaint is they are too dim in daylight. My two fellow riders could not even tell they were on in bright sunlight. At night, however, they add welcome rear visibility. (Posted on 9/16/11)
- Good product. Requires some skill to install.Review by Steve
I was encouraged by the quality of the hardware that came with the light (stainless bolts). I had to tap out the plate mounting holes, and luckily I had the right metric tap. You might have to tap or drill. Or both. Plus I had to notch out the bottom edge of my plate to clear the wiring. I would have preferred a cable to the loose too-short wires. My R1200R needed another foot. I added length, covered the whole thing with heat-shrink, and soldered the wires to the existing spade terminals.
The unit looks clean, and it adds a lot af attention-getting light to my rear end. (Posted on 10/31/10)