Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Great product for young familiesReview by David
I have been living in Thailand for 3 years and was amazed at the number of people that can fit on a small bore motorcycle or scooter. But it didn't look safe to have all those kids hanging off dad's bike while he took his animals to market. I never felt safe putting my wife and twins on my Honda 50 until this product came out.
We now can take the entire family for rides. I figured out a way to use the onesie to string the kids between trees for sleeping while we camp. It gives them added protection from cobras.
Also Aerostich was very prompt in fixing some minor damage to the suit after a small spill we had. They repaired a large tear and removed all the blood stains good as new!
My only complaint is lack of ventilation since we use them in tropical climates. On our first Iron Butt ride we took from Bangkok to Singapore we had to stop for medical assistance when Trevor became dehydrated and nearly died from heat stroke. We left him in a little village in Hat Yai, Malasia so we could complete the Iron Butt in 24 hours.
Other than that, I highly recommend the product. (Posted on 3/31/15)
- Great for Aircraft TooReview by Kirk Johnson
- Mounts firmly to small personal aircraft with magnetic chassis. Highly recommended! (Posted on 1/28/14)
- Pros and ConsReview by Gary Huff
First off, this is a well made product. I purchased the Onsie and tested it extensively for a wedding gift for one of my friends. I've summarized my findings as Pros and Cons.
Great for hanging the baby on the refrigerator as in the video.
Mounts solidly to a steel tank.
Solid construction, built to last.
Elroy is right on the money - this won't mount to non-magnetic tanks. Additionally, what if you want to mount it on top of an existing tank bag or on the rear of bike - suggestion is to add hook and loop fasteners and/or grommets with elastic "netting" to the magnetic strips.
The pink and blue versions are spot-on for the infants, but for the toddlers, it appears Aerostich has a lack of offering for females (Pirate, California Raisin, Mighty Mouse, Sponge Bob or Spiderman) - where is Disney Princesses or Hello Kitty?
The Cons being stated, they are more of a suggestion to Aerostich, and I highly recommend this product. (Posted on 4/12/13)
- Big ImprovementReview by Elroy
- This is a great improvement over the Velcro model. I suggest you check to make sure you do not have a fiberglass tank, however! (Posted on 4/1/13)
- Perfect Product!Review by Gamecock
- This product perfectly suits my needs. Although I do not have a baby, it is the perfect carrying device for my pot bellied pig, Knuckles. Now I can enjoy motorcycle touring with my hog. Thanks Aerostich for a great product! (Posted on 4/1/13)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.