Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (10)
- I am a Harley rider. Does...Review by Peter Southam
I am a Harley rider. Does this unit come in solid chrome and can it be welded to the bike so it won't vibrate off?
What kind of oil should I use for the rack and worm gear: regular, synthetic or synthetic blend? Are there any reports fo drive failure for this model.
Finally, I don't wear a helmet so I'm a little concerned about the sharp edges.. oh, wait a minute, I said I was a Harley rider...nevermind. (Posted on 3/17/09)
- It is hard to see via the...Review by HLK
- It is hard to see via the eye piece sitting so low. When raised it causes too much wind resistance ... and did I mention the fact that you need to see the sun or moon to fully use it - not to mention the "chapmans" that is needed for reference. (Posted on 10/16/08)
- This system is technicall...Review by Gary Wasserman
- This system is technically incomplete. You would need to add a highly accurate timepiece for longitude calculations in order to locate yourself on the earth's surface. For that price you could throw in the chrongraph and make this truly useful. (Posted on 8/23/08)
- I found Analog GPS just a...Review by Bill Cordeiro
I found Analog GPS just a little bit difficult for city riding until I read the directions (go figure) and found the false horizon feature (not included with those electronic gadjets).
I really like the feature of not having to download maps evertime I go to a new area.
One draw back that I noticed is the availibilty of Nautical Almanc's. I didn't see them offered at Barnes & Nobel.
I fine product, indeed. (Posted on 3/2/08)
- As a new rider, I thought...Review by RT
As a new rider, I thought I'd better use the "tried and true" equipment before worrying with a bunch of new-fangled electronic gizmos. I have enough going on as it is what with the nitrous system and the cupholder.
Boy was that a mistake! The mounting process was easy enough once I figured out the arc-welder, but the stupid eyepiece scratched my brand new faceplate. You'd think for $3,117 they'd include a friggin' soft-cover.
Ah well... live and learn. (Posted on 12/31/07)
- Is there a titanium versi...Review by phil musante
- Is there a titanium version? Oh by the way, is a bottle opener an option? (Posted on 12/24/07)
- It's hard to get a good s...Review by John Beaver
- It's hard to get a good sighting while leaned over in a corner. Works better on the straight-a-ways! (Posted on 10/22/07)
- I cannot get the battery ...Review by Stephen!
- I cannot get the battery compartment open. Besides, I misunderstood the name. I thought it was two words vice one. :( (Posted on 9/23/07)
- Jeez, what a rip-off! I ...Review by CD
Jeez, what a rip-off! I thought at LEAST you would have a C.Plath or Tamaya Spica. This is just a cheap Indian-made knock-off, not accurate or anything! Without the mount they are $40-$50 on eBay!
Even Astra IIIBs are only about $510. That's an AWFUL lot for mount...You should AT LEAST toss in a couple of years' subscriptions to The Nautical Almanac, not to mention HO 249!
BTW, does it come with a horizon???
(LOL!) (Posted on 5/16/07)
- My 916 seems to color cla...Review by James Stinnett
- My 916 seems to color clash with this particular unit. The least you could do is make one in titianium or brushed alloy! But it has served me well at Laguna Seca though, I can quickly calculate my lap times and no need to replace batteries. Is it true next year's update will include deer whistles? (Posted on 3/29/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.