Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Watch your aim...Review by Frodo
- Do watch which car you shoot at. So far old people in Winnebagos is the safest. Dull but safe. Young asian kids in hopped up import cars can make for a very, very interesting ride. Also you should have some sort of aiming reticle, since missing a Winnebago and locking onto a police car doing a code 3 is one hell of a scary ride. And avoid latching onto Crown Victorias, Impalas, Chargers and the like, in the event that they may be police ghost cars. Also placing the disengage button within reach of a pair of hands in a death grip on the bars is a good idea too, Otherwise an awesome product. (Posted on 4/16/11)
- Launch Button MountingReview by Smitty814
The unit mounts in no time, instructions are clear and concise. Wiring took some time, each time I powered the unit up my garage door would close. Once the proper fuse was fit I was off and running. The problem was where to mount the launch button. After careful planning I mounted it just below the starter button. Here is when the problem manifested. I hopped on the bike, pressed what I thought was the starter and inadvertently shot the dog. Not realizing what I had done I pressed it again and shot the neighbor. The police seem to have some doubts with my story, and long story short, they said I'll be out and riding again in 15 to 30 years.
Thanks Aerostitch, another fine product... (Posted on 1/18/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.