Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Most helpful!Review by Matthew
- I remembered my bottle of Pass Gas while trailing a line of RVs on the Blue Ridge and popped a couple of tablets into the tank before passing them at Full Throttle. The look on that guy's face as the gasses entered the camper were priceless, and I'm pretty sure I saw his elderly wife gasp something like "That smells like Josh" before hurling on the passenger window. (She must have thought it was rolled down.) The money spent was worth it right then. Thanks to Aerostich and to Pass Gas for making this wonderful product! (Posted on 7/30/10)
- Not for Human ConsumptionReview by Jim Cole
- Read the prior reviewers comments. These are not ingest! One tablet per gallon of water makes 91 octane motor fuel. I always carry a handful of these when on trips as one can always find water when finding gasoline stations may be tough. Especially for us who like to travel the roads least traveled. They are well worth their price and has saved my butt on many occasions. Not just for motorcycles. I've used them in my Corvette with great success as I always travel with a few bottles of water in my trunk. Plus when the price of gas went up these were actually a cheaper alternative. Well worth the price! (Posted on 3/22/10)
- I accidently swallowed on...Review by John Beaver
- I accidently swallowed one thinking it was a "No Doze" pill. Man, I wasn't pleasant to be around for a solid week! (Posted on 10/11/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.