Small enough to take on all your road trips, these pack into a built-in self-storing pocket about the size of your hand. Overall, it’s half the size of the next smallest full-coverage cover because it’s made from a thinner, lighter fabric. The strong opaque 1.1 oz siliconized ripstop nylon is plenty tough and keeps water and dust off your bike... it’s widely used in parachutes, sailboat spinnakers, kites and skysails.
The integrated elastic cinch cord tightly snugs all covers close to your bike so it won’t blow off during a breeze, and additional grommets allow for further binding or tying down. The Aerostich label is purposefully placed at the front bottom center, right on the hem, so it’s easy to find the front of the cover.
For improving overnight security at the seediest, darkest motel parking lot, the self-storing pocket on the hem of the cover also doubles as a portable battery powered motion-detecting alarm holder, to scare the pants off of whoever wants to take a peak at what’s below.
Large size covers loaded GS1100’s, Gold Wings and other dreadnought sized machines. Medium fits all sportbikes, standards, dual sports, and sport touring bikes with smaller windshields. Small fits scooters. Seat Saver model fits all bikes, covering vital areas of instrument pod, handlebars, gas tank and seat. Black.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Quality when it countsReview by Viking Olly
- I like this product a lot, having used it in rough conditions on the Butt Lite VII Rally. It needs to come with a bungee strap to keep the centre down, but the quality is very high and it packs up very small. The velcro on the folding sleeve failed on the first use tho, with one part coming free from the other. The cover is VERY slippery. (Posted on 7/20/14)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.