This miniscule opener is ideal for motorcycle use when accessing your personal Bat Cave. Keychain–style for convenience, this unit can also slip into the smallest of pockets or mount inconspicuously on a triple clamp with hook & loop or double stick tape. Easy to program, it is compatible with most major brands of garage door and security gate openers. Not compatible with rolling code openers. Works on pre ‘97 opening systems. 1.25"×2.5"×.5"
See Additional Information tab for compatibility.
Compatibility Chart for #1420
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (11)
- Quantam Micro Garage Door opener RemoteReview by Rocky
- Thoroughly study the directions accompanying this little remote and everything will be OK. You must know some details about your garage door opener mechanism, so grab the manual that came with it or seek it online. Started using the remote Oct. 1, and it's working fine so far! (Posted on 10/14/13)
- Didn't work with my obscure door openerReview by Christoph
If you happen to have a Lynx Ambass-a-door garage door opener I'd skip this.
I think the manufacturer (Lynx) has been out of business for a long time now and there are no specifications in the instructions included with the remote that will configure it to work with the opener.
(Posted on 4/27/13)
- Quantum Micro Garage Door RemoteReview by Stephen
- Once I understood the directions it was easy to set-up. I have a new BMW 1600GT and mounted it next to the Navigator screen. Just have to push the button, door opens and pull in. Simple, easy and looks like it belongs where I mounted it. (Posted on 4/10/13)
- Quantum Singularity Micro Garage Door Remote #1420Review by stephen
- These things are great. I keep mine in the right arm zipper pocket on my Roadcrafter. I can feel the control surface through the material. Easy to program, batteries last a long time. (Posted on 3/6/13)
- Great ConvenienceReview by Russ
- These little openers work great. I leave one in the pocket of my motorcycle jacket and operate it through the coat. No need to take it out. (Posted on 12/29/11)
- Reliable and Easy to UseReview by Vic
- This is my third remote. I am sad to say the first two passed on due to no fault of their own. They were on the same keyring as the helmet lock and both times I departed with the key hanging in the lock. Both times the remote and keys were successfully recovered, just not before suffering the indignity of being run over. When kept in my pocket the remote is flawless. It takes all of five minutes to get it working with my old Sears opener. Everything I buy should be as easy to use and as reliable. (Posted on 11/1/11)
- works well-this is the second oneReview by Rev Willie
- The Quantum Singularity works well. It is easy to connect with my Sears garage door opener. The first one lived on the bike keyring for 3-4 years, the last 2 with duct tape keeping the batteries in the unit. That opener finally became unreliable, so I bought a replacement. The new one connected immediately and lives on the keyring. Good deal for not having to get off the bike and deal with the garage doors (Posted on 9/12/11)
- Works GreatReview by BMWNW
- I've owned a couple of these over time. I am just now buying a third for my new bike. I found it pretty easy to use, and very compact. I wrap it in plastic, and ride with it all winter. Highly recommended! (Posted on 12/22/10)
- Excellent value. Easy to change codesReview by Mcyclewriter
- Bought one for use on the bike(s) and, when the stock Craftsman opener that came with the doors gave up, after 20 years, I bought another one of these. A great, useful gadget. (Posted on 4/10/10)
- I purchased this product ...Review by Randy Langemeier
- I purchased this product and when I got it the instructions were very complicated. After much effort I could not get it to open my genie garage door. I returned for a full refund. (Posted on 3/26/09)
- Great little device. I lo...Review by stephen brenton
- Great little device. I lost my first one so had to get a replacement. Batteries last several years. I would get another one if I had a second garage door. They're great. (Posted on 8/5/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.