Eliminate the risk of your helmet falling to the ground. Unique 1/4" ABS hook universally mounts permanently behind existing hand guards or bar end weights. Helmet hangs quickly and securely from the hook via strap or D-ring. Strategically placed holes allow for a small, long-shackled lock or cable for increased security. Also keeps a bag or other gear off the ground for hands-free pre-ride loading of your tank bag or panniers. Useful, convenient and there when you need it.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- slickReview by JW
- I found both D-hooks didn't fit with any convenience but using only one worked just fine. Better than using the mirror. (Posted on 5/5/16)
- Handy hookReview by Nicole
- I kept having to just hang helmet on handlebars and fearing it would slide off. So this takes care of that problem. Secure and won't drop. I run a small wire cable lock through my helmet and around bike somewhere to prevent easy theft. Hook super easy to install. Glad I bought this. (Posted on 9/26/15)
- Spot on!Review by Peter Terence
- Looking for somewhere safe to leave your helmet this small gadget is spot on and so easy to fit in less than five minutes. (Posted on 7/11/15)
- Handy GadgetReview by Pavlov
- Overall a useful add-on. Finding a padlock to fit this proved a bit problematic. Lock hasp must be at least 1-1/12 inches to completely go through both sides and be lockable. Also had to drill holes larger to fit standard padlock. Easy to do as it is tough but soft plastic. Comes fitted with washer that goes against bar end for tight fit. Instructions state washer may be popped out for tighter fit but I did not attempt this. Hook will still spin freely when tightened and used with washer. Used alot when I'm in a hurry instead of locking helmet up in top case. Nice theft deterrence but like all security measures could be defeated by a determined thief. If your ride lacks a helmet hook and you're looking for convenience, this is for you. (Posted on 8/18/14)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.