Patented roller technology eliminates most of the frictional losses of traditional cam straps, resulting in 10x the holding force in a strap that is far easier to use. An integrated hook and loop containment strap ensures neat storage when not in use, eliminating the coiled viper pit of tangle associated with other straps. Technically superior and simple to use, these straps are by far the best 1' webbing. Gray.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Best straps I ownReview by scvmc92
- These straps are awesome! Very easy to adjust, plenty of length and very well made/sturdy. Wish I bought a few more - will be adding them to my next order for sure. (Posted on 4/8/16)
- Easy to useReview by bob
- Nice tie down straps w/400lb max load. Easy to re-adjust straps. (Posted on 12/31/15)
- Extremely Outstanding Review by Ted
- I can't believe these are only $7 for the 6 foot ones. Long story short, I had been using "Gotcha" brand velcro straps for the past three years. Got the bike all packed up for my last moto camping trip, and one of the Gotcha brand straps failed (ripped apart) right when I was pulling out of the garage. Had it been while riding, it could of been disastrous. I grabbed one of these that I always have on my bike, cinched it up in seconds, and was good to go. Just ordered two more and I will never be using the other straps again. Just holding one of these, you can feel the quality and bombproofness. Outstanding. (Posted on 10/28/15)
- Great strapsReview by Craig
- Best straps that I have ever bought. Plan on buying several more. (Posted on 1/10/15)
- Cat's MeowReview by Dean
- Tied my waterproof to my bike for 17 days and found these straps to be really, really good. My waterproof held food, water and maps so I was in and out of it numerous times a day. The roller works well and the straps are extra heavy duty. They tended to stay tight; the bag never moved for 4,400 miles unless I did it. The little Velcro straps are worth the money by themselves. I had my doubts about them but they make this strap the cat's meow. (Posted on 5/2/14)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.