These attach securely inside and make sure your phone, pencils, papers, tickets, checkbook, sunglasses and other items don’t get crunched, damaged or lost among the larger stuff you are carrying. Well detailed with a mesh compartment, an elastic compartment, stiff sleeves, and one zippered compartment. Letter (8"×7.75"), Dispatch (12"×9.5"), Courier (18"×10"), or Parcel (18"×11.5").
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (9)
- Works as advertised Review by William
- I resisted buying this when I first got my dispatch bag because it's a little pricey. After I found it was a hassle to dig around for smaller items, I swallowed hard and bought one. Now, after getting the organizer pocket, little items in the bag are more readily at hand. (Posted on 4/14/16)
- A better Courier BagReview by L8BR8KR
- A good bag gets better with this accessory. I thumbed my nose at friends with custom handbags and packs just cause I can. For motorcyclists by motorcyclists. 'Nuf said. (Posted on 2/10/14)
- Nice addition to bagReview by Gregory
- Great addition to a great bag adds to the utilitarianism of the bag! (Posted on 10/8/13)
- Very useful additionReview by Keith S.
- The organizer is very useful especially the back zippered pocket which will hold a couple magazines. It could not have been easier to install with the Velcro already in place. (Posted on 7/12/13)
- Weight limit? Don't need no stinkin weight limit?Review by Phillip
- This is my second courier bag and I purchased a third for a friend. One was stolen so when I got this one I kept promising and forgetting to get the pocket thang. I pile stuff into this bag and carry it every day as a man purse and for our business. So stupid to have to dump it out to find that flashlight or tester or pen or phone or lighter. Jeez. I carried two gallon jugs from the auto store and had no trouble getting them into the bag or finding my wallet. Thanks to Andy and all y'all yankees who know how to run a great organization. (Posted on 6/4/13)
- Community OrganizerReview by HondoTX
- I bought the Courier Organizer for the Courier Bag and it is big enough to organize a community. One might think about getting a size or two smaller (Dispatch or Letter) if you don't need to carry much. Since the Courier has loop fabric the entire length, a smaller organizer could be mounted anywhere. Whatever size you get it is well worth it. (Posted on 10/22/12)
- Just my luckReview by Bayou Crier
I purchased this for my dispatch bag and a few days later it sold for 50% off.
It is worth the money unles you like groping around at the bottom of big big for small items. (Posted on 12/13/11)
- EssentialReview by Wendy
- Bought this along with my Courier Bar & I'm glad I did! It keeps papers from getting crushed, & there are a LOT of pockets for wallet, phone, pens, everything else. My netbook fits in the largest zipper compartment. Great product, well made, lots of thoughtful details. Definitely buy this. (Posted on 9/3/11)
- Great AccessoryReview by Dean
- I consider this an essential accessory for the courier bag. Just like the picture shows, it keeps all the small stuff close at hand rather than at the bottom of the bag. The velcro makes installation and removal a snap. Well thought out and well made, too. (Posted on 1/15/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.