Why get stranded? This kit allows you to do complete on-the-rim tubeless tire repairs in a jiffy with the included Pocket Plugger, and the also includes a valve adapter with CO2 cartridges to refill your tire, so you can get back on the road quickly. The Pocket Plugger utilizes an included Allen wrench to turn an integral ram, which minimizes effort and securely seats the pre-lubricated plugs — no rubber cement is needed. Includes four 16g CO2 cartridges, flexible valve adapter hose, Pocket Plugger, Wrasp, Reamer, and a collapsible blade. 7.5"×5.5"×2", 20 oz.
Surface Transport Only
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (9)
- tire repair kitReview by mark
- have not used it yet on my bike but a week after I bought it I used it on my truck tire. worked great and MUCH easier than getting the spare out from under the truck. I do carry it on my bike at all times with my tools, would not ride without it. well worth the money (Posted on 11/3/13)
- Tubeless Tire Repair KitReview by Kevin
The Repair kit looks well made and should meet my needs in an emergency.
Aerostitch shipped quickly and I had it before my trip.
I hope I never have to try it out! LOL (Posted on 9/24/13)
- pocket pluggerReview by spider
- used it once works great a must to have when your on the road (Posted on 4/10/12)
- Pocket plunger tire repairReview by Dave
- The tire repair kit would not repair a screw hole in my tire. It leaked worse after I tried to make the repair. i had to use a different type repair kit to mend my tire. I'll either have to take two repair kits with me on the road or just toss this one and stick with the old reliable. (Posted on 4/10/12)
- Tire Repair KitReview by Steve
- I have been fortunate to not need it yet. Seems to be of good quality and relatively easy to use. Instructions are clearly written with good illustrations. Hope I don't need to use , but glad to know it with me if needed. (Posted on 2/16/12)
- Puncture at nightReview by Chronik
- Used the kit to fix a punctured tire. The plug worked well but it still leaked very slowly. Having the CO2 cartridges was a life saver though. The fact that no glue is used is very nice also. Would highly recommend this product. (Posted on 12/11/11)
- Great tool!Review by Andrew
I just received this. Two days later, I found a leak in my rear tire - nail puncture.
I got out the kit, read the thorough instructions, and fixed my tire in about 15-20 minutes, since I had to re-read the instructions a few times to make sure I knew what I was doing. I probably could do it again in 5-10 minutes now. Everything went smoothly. I particularly liked the plug insertion tool which made the job very easy.
I would recommend this! (Posted on 11/24/11)
- Tire Repair KitReview by Michael
- I can can only review this kit in that it appears to be a quality product but I have not had the need to use it. I do like the peace of mind of having it with me for not only myself but for others with a flat. (Posted on 11/16/11)
- Great Product That Works !!!Review by Full Moon
Finally a product that works in the real world. Quality tools and materials. I had this all of 1 day before using my kit. You can use this on the side of the road as intended. I have owned several other cheap brands that failed or the tools broke. They went into the trash after I used the Aerostich kit. Its nice to know that something actually works beyond the engineer's desk where all products look good. Read ALL of the instructions and after the 1st use, the learning curve reduces your repair to under 5 minutes easily. Instructions were not the best in the world, but I handled it. After you go through the motions once, it is very simple. This is the best kit by FAR that I have seen and used. I can't say enough about the quality and ease of use. All Motorcyclists should own one.
You NEVER plan a flat; but it is nice to know that you can fix it right and continue. (Posted on 10/19/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.