If your pocket camera, iPod, radar detector, or notebook computer looks like it’s been through the Korean War after you carry it on motorcycle trips, then you need our fleece “stuff sacks.” They are great protection for any delicate or breakable items you might want to carry. The fleece provides a cushioning effect against vibration, rough roads, or a short drop. A supernyl drawstring tunnel eliminates bulky closure, and the handy cordlock keeps bags closed. A Large size bag fits perfectly around a Kindle reader for taking your electronic reading on the road. The XXL size makes a great pillow when loosely filled with soft items. A warm camping hat, too. Assorted colors.Save $10 by ordering the set.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Fleece BagsReview by GSWayne
- I got the set of bags to hold a camera and accessories to I could take different amounts of camera stuff with depending upon where I was going. They seem to work well for that, providing a reasonable level of protection without huge bulk. The only minor surprise is that four of the bags are very similar color, two black and two very dark blue so it makes it harder to remember what equipment is in which bag. (Posted on 9/29/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
PACKING & PROTECTING MADE SIMPLE
Ortlieb roll-top waterproof bags were the first of their kind. Introduced over twenty-five years ago, they have been much-copied but continue to set the standard for dryness, function and reliability.
For quick protection from impact and vibration, put your cameras, radios, tablets, flux capacitors and all delicate things into Aerostich fleece bags and then throw them all into a dry bag duffel. Add a pair of shorts or long pants, a sweatshirt or fleece jacket (depending on the weather at the moment), and your bathroom kit. Strap the dry bag to your rack or saddle and take off.
Aerostich fleece bags make packing and protecting your delicate electronic or optical things simple: Just bag the stuff and toss it into your duffel. This is much easier than having to carefully pack each fragile item between soft things, and it also makes on the road access to your stuff faster and less frustrating.