This is a simple, functional piece of rider’s clothing. The Face Fairing has a hook & loop closure tab that adjustably fits most neck sizes. It can be worn in two positions: like a cowboy outrider, draped low around the neck to warm and protect the chest; or drawn over the nose and mouth when protection from the elements is needed. We now make them with a softer and more comfortable windproof/water resistant WINDSTOPPER® fabric. Hypotenuse 24", Base 16". (XL version hypotenuse is 26".)XL is available only in Red or Black.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (9)
- Problem solvedReview by Ernie
This is the perfect thing for those brisk days where you don't really want to put a sweater on under the jacket. With the wind triangle suddenly your neck is warm and that cold breeze isn't whistling into your leathers. Worn high it also cuts wind noise. Well worth it!
(Posted on 7/13/14)
- A very useful piece of kitReview by Adam
- The nice thing about this item is that it provides protection where you need it. The gap between helmet and suit is a hard one to cover. This blocks wind and adds warmth without creating too much bulk to get the suit zippered up. At $22 for a little triangle of cloth it might seem expensive until you use it. It works great and really helps keep the ride pleasant in cold temps. Consider this, the $22 Face Faring allows you to use the entire rest of your investment in motorcycling comfortably when the temps dip. (Posted on 12/27/13)
- Aerostich Fleece Wind TriangleReview by Jim W
- My neck used to be the only part of my body exposed to cold weather. Wearing this neck guard makes my wife & I much more comfortable in the cold weather. It is comfortable & worth the money. (Posted on 10/21/12)
- "you look like a cowboy" says my ladyReview by Andrew T.
- Super comfy, keeps the wind out, and it looks cool. I guess, or so the lady of the house says. Whatever, it's all the winter gear I need here in SoCal. :) (Posted on 2/11/12)
- Face Fairing is excellent.Review by Michael
- I received an Aerostich Fleece Wind Triangle as a gift about 12 years ago and loved it from the first time I wore it, and it's still always close at hand when the weather dips below 60 degrees. I'm a motorcycle safety instructor and I have an extra wind triangle in my teaching gear for use on the training range, too. My wife goes for daily walks of 45 minutes or so, regardless of weather. One particularly cold day she borrowed my face fairing at my suggestion and she now includes a color-coded wind triangle in her cold weather kit. I give wind triangles rountinely as gifts to friends and family because the price is reasonable for such a wonderfully useful item and everyone I've ever given one has fallen in love with it. It's not just motorcycle gear, it's cold weather gear for any outdoor activity. (Posted on 1/18/12)
- Bingo!Review by Richard
- I commute year-round in Boulder, CO barring snow or ice. Heck, if it's single digits and dry I'll ride. This wind triangle is da bomb! It covers the lower half of my face--the fleece is nice and cozy-- and keeps the chill off my neck (Windstopper works.) I won't be cold-weather riding without one from now on. (Posted on 7/10/11)
- Great acceessory!Review by INDYST
- I've had this for 4 years. It's in the tank bag/side case from October thru May. Wife wants one now. Highly recommended. (Posted on 12/7/09)
- LOVE THE THING!Review by Brian
- I've worn it for a year now in teen to 50 something temps. Awesome product! (Posted on 10/11/09)
- Excellent cold weather accessory!Review by DENTGUS
- These are effective [for me] to 25 degrees. I have used this for a couple years.and highly recommend these. (Posted on 10/7/09)