Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Helmet Dog Review by 1969lhs
- Aerostitch helmet dog is the best sixteen dollars I ever spent. Works perfect, no more funky, sweaty helmet. Definitely a keeper! (Posted on 8/2/13)
- I love the helmet dog Review by Wendy
- I just ordered my 2nd Helmet Dog after using the 1st one for 3 years. I put it in my helmet after every sweaty, hot weather ride. I put on my helmet & it smells like cedar. Yeah. I quit using the Helmet Dog for awhile & the helmet slowly developed an overripe nasty stink. I'm sold on it. It didn't work for reviewer L M but it worked for me. (Posted on 8/7/11)
- Bad product-not worth it Review by L M
- I order this product hoping it would do as promised. This product did not work for me at all. Even left it in the helmet for a few days just to be sure it had a chance to work. If it isn't defective then the product isnt worth it. (Posted on 7/26/11)
- Ok, I HAD a really stinky... Review by J G III
- Ok, I HAD a really stinky helmet. After four seasons being on my head here in NH, it was getting bad. The last time I rode, I had to crack the visor for fresh air. I tried dryer sheets, the spray sanitizers, and was ready to try running it through the dishwasher. Then I got an Aerostich catalog and saw the description of the Helmet Dog. I figured for $12.00 what did I have to lose! I put it into the helmet for two days. I just took a three hour ride today and the inside of the helmet smelled great. I can't remember if I noticed an odor. Worth the money IMHO. (Posted on 10/23/08)