These license plate holders state clearly 40, 50, 60, or 70 MPG followed by the popular phrase “one less car,” or more boldly “THIS IS MY CAR.” A 7.5"×5" durable plastic backing with drilled holes for mounting, the lettering is 0.65" high. Specify 40, 50, 60, or 70 MPG, THIS IS MY CAR, RIDE EVERYWHERE or RIDE EVERYDAY.40, 50, 60, or 70 MPG or THIS IS MY CAR #3396 $5.00 Ride Everywhere #3419 $5.00 Ride Everyday #3420 $5.00
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Ride Everyday !!Review by Brian
- Got this to rub it in to the Harley people. Any chance of weather and you never see them.LOL. Some minor fitment issues with the plate bolt holes matching up, but its plastic and a little razor knife work and its on . Love it (Posted on 6/27/14)
- Cool, but...Review by Joe
- So these are cool, especially on small bikes where everyone's always asking about fuel mileage. But I'm not sure what they're supposed to fit--the slots appear to be cut for an 8x5" plate as used in Maryland and parts of Canada. For those of us in the 49 states that use 7.5x4.5 plates, you have to poke new holes in it. It's pretty soft plastic, though, so it takes <5 minutes to fix and still looks great. It definitely doesn't fit a MN (or WI) plate, which you think someone would've noticed. (Posted on 5/24/14)
- As described but...Review by Pamela
This is not a frame, which I thought it was, but it is a tough looking layer which is mounted underneath the license plate. As the description says "holder" I should have realized that it is not a frame.
I purchased it as a gift for hubby, who is always being asked how good is the gas mileage of his maxi-scoot, but it is still in the shrink wrap, so it wasn't the winner I thought it would be. (Posted on 6/28/13)