An uncommon European design (…actually made in Asia) allows this clipper to be folded totally flat. Admittedly, such space-saving rectilinear cleverness is no big deal in a tool this small, but you’ll still enjoy the classic precision and feel of this nicer shape. Made super-sharp to accurately clip, too. The incorporated diamond-type file and cuticle tool also work better than those truck-stop cheapies. In a pinch these also double as a wire stripper or 1⁄8" flat tip screwdriver. Stainless steel. 2"×.5" Includes a pleather storage sleeve.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Totally unnecessary but too neat to pass upReview by Wild Bill
- I'll see if the TSA goons will let this baby through the security theater at the airport. (Posted on 1/30/16)
- Simply the best...Review by Mike
- Seven bucks seems like a lot to pay for a simple pair of nail clippers, when you can buy a set made in China @ Walgreens or WalMart for less then $2. But these are worth every penny. They take some getting used to the angle of the blades, but they are sharp, sturdy and totally reliable. The file is the best I've seen on nail clippers. If I lose this pair, I'm buying another set! (Posted on 12/1/13)
- Compact and cool, BUT---Review by David
- Great compact and light weight pocket item until the lever broke off after a few months of weekly use. (Posted on 7/31/11)
- Good for travel, but I wouldn't use `em everyday.Review by Giuseppe
- These are very flat, light clippers. The body is rectangular, not tapered like most nail clippers, but it's only about about half as thick, so it's a good tradeoff. There are only two problems with this design. First, as far as I can tell, there's no way to fold the nail file out of the way once the clippers are "open". It always sticks straight out the back or hinges up, making the clippers awkward (for me) to hold. Try this with a regular nail clipper and you'll see what I mean. You also have to push the lever flat (almost back down into its stowed position) when clipping. On most regular clippers, the lever only travels about 20 degrees and never goes all the way down. This design makes the tool even more awkward. The second issue is the shape of the blades. They're not quite as rounded as most of the other nail clippers I've used, making it harder to get a smooth, round cut. You end up taking off three or four small, straight pieces, instead. These are minor points, but they do detract from the clipper's usefulness. As a whole, this product appears to be well-made and durable. I'll definitely take mine on the road, but I'll choose something a little more user-friendly at home. (Posted on 12/19/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.