This comfortable knit jersey maintains a comfortable “touch” even when wet. Made of a substantial polyester, with a bit more body than most, lightly padded elbows and lycra collar and cuffs ensure durability and a good fit. Simple is good. Self-stores in its own hidden pocket. We make these ourselves, right alongside the Roadcrafter and Darien suits. Black, Green or Grey. M–XXL.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (10)
- Power Ranger!Review by WRW9751
- Just because I consider myself a Power Ranger doesn't mean I want everyone to know it! Very tired of the kid terrific gear out there! Don't buy big you will be happy with your correct size. (Posted on 5/30/14)
- Well madeReview by Dale
- Great shirt. Unfortunately, I listened to all the people warning that the sizes ran large. I normally wear XL and ordered a L. The sleeves are too short. Now that I've worn it trail riding once and washed it, I probably can't return it. Maybe my wife will wear it. (Posted on 8/23/13)
- Aerostitch Off Road JerseyReview by Kermit
Ordered it - Impressions when I received it - great item but much too large. Ordered/received a MED, and although in 90% of teh world I am a MED, their edition of MED is a LG. Asked about exchange to a SM, they do not order that size. Very disappointed.
Also, the tag states that is Polyester/cotton: the shirt material tag states that it is 100% Polyester - not sure of the breath-ability since I did not were it because I knew it was going back. The Aerostich agent did not have a clue how breathable it really was not did they know why it is not offered in small. Think it is a great item - disappointed how little real info there was an not more choices. Sour grapes because I can't get one. (Posted on 6/8/13)
- Bullet ProofReview by John
- I ordered this shirt (thanks to some helpful reviews on sizing, Large was right for me at 6'3" 195lbs.) My wife brought me a tattered and chewed padded envelop and asked "did you order something?" My heart sank. She said "Charlie ripped the shirt out of the package and has been carrying it around the backyard." Charlie is my pit bull. When i got the shirt away from him, it was fine. No holes, no rips. The packaging was in tatters all across the back yard, but the shirt was flawless. Nice. (Posted on 7/26/12)
- Had to buy moreReview by Ken
- I bought one of these in green a few years ago and it quickly became my favorate riding shirt. I had a medium speed get-off wearing it over armor, and it held up with no more than a small hole in the shoulder. I just bought two more and wear them for more than just riding. They are sized a little large. I can recommend these without reservation. They don't look gaudy like most of the other jerseys on the market as well. (Posted on 2/24/12)
- works good, should last a long timeReview by jhansen
- I bought this for an additional layer under the textile jacket I have. More than good. Fit and finish are as advertised. (Posted on 12/15/11)
- Looks greatReview by Charliemitch
- I've been wanting one of these forever. Haven't had the chance to wear it yet, but initial inspection exceeded my expecctations. Can't wait to really try it out. (Posted on 11/12/11)
- Very Boring JerseyReview by Bob
- Received the 'Stitch Off-Road Jersey and proceeded to take it to Big Bend to ride the desert. Very comfortable, well-made and understated. Don't need to look like an advertisement to ride in style! Perhaps more colors? Blue? (Posted on 11/1/11)
- Exactly what I was afterReview by Cam
- This was exactly what I was after. A good quality off-road jersey without Power Ranger graphics. Very comfortable, also seems to handle a decent range of temps for a single layer. It did run a little big, so I had to return XL for a L. At 6'4", 180 lbs I normally need the XL length but not on this one. Large is perfect. Previous review stated this but I wasn't sure if it accounted for slim builds. (Posted on 2/21/11)
- Portection and ComfortReview by Ron
- I purchased this shirt as an alternative to my off-road mx wear for a little more protection. This middleweight jersey wears cool in summer and wicks moisture quickly. It is warm for layering under a light weight jacket in cooler weather. The soft material is resistant to stains and is very comfortable against your skin. Worn alone the padded elbows offer better protection for dual-sport riding and is thick enough to deflect the usual side road debris. The shirt does run a little big in sizing as I wear a XL and returned it for a Large and it fits perfect. For the price it is an exceptional jersey for anytime riding. (Posted on 8/13/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.