A compact solid-state fully electronic module designed to enhance the accessory power distribution system on any motorcycle, and CAN-BUS compatible for bikes like newer the BMWs. It’s got 60 amps total capacity over six circuits with a maximum draw of 15 amps per circuit. A completely solid state system, with fault detection and diagnostic LEDs, that operate faster, more efficiently and offer more reliability than fused counterparts.
The PDM60 makess it easy to add accessories such as auxiliary lighting, communications equipment and electrically heated clothing, without overloading accessory plugs or creating electrical faults. If a circuit does short, it is easily reset after the fault has been corrected, eliminating the hassles of locating, pulling and replacing blown fuses.
Simple installation with a single point connection to the battery. Fully programmable via computer, it can be reconfigured at any time - adjust the current capacity for each accessory, as well as the circuit behavior mode (inactive, always live, ignition trigger, aux trigger and ignition and/or aux trigger). The user can also set time parameters for delayed startup and deactivation. LED lights keep you posted on circuit condition and operation status. Completely waterproof and sealed to IP67 standards. A light, durable, ultra-reliable space age electronic system for all of your bike’s powered accessories. Only 4" wide × 2.875" deep × .875" tall.
|More Info||Aerostich PDM60 (Power Distribution Module) Owners Guide 3.24 MB|
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Helps to prevent clutter.Review by John
I had battery connections for heated gear, a Scottoiler, garage door opener, and, will soon add add fog lights, so the PDM60 reduces the clutter around the battery (a very restricted area) so this makes a big difference. There are more unused circuits in case I find something else to add.
The PDM60 is completely hidden, although by using a mirror I'm able to see the status lights. I don't know how often I'll check the lights, but if there are no problems, I may forget it's even there. (Posted on 7/7/16)
- #4845Review by Alan
- After installing another buss bar with the blade fuses I saw a review of this in a mag and it's the one I had been looking for when I purchased the blade type. I installed this in the upper trunk of my GL1800 and ran the wires under the seat. I've used about 3 of the wires for accessories and still have some left to use. I love the resetting feature and the lights indicate which accessory I might have a problem with. Should I want to hook up something in the future the wires are already stubbed out under the seat and all I need to do is hook up a ground wire to a grounding buss I installed under the seat as well. This is the cats meow!! You'll like it too. (Posted on 8/2/13)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.