The Standard Belt uses 1" beadless tubular nylon webbing and a Fastex™ buckle to create a light, strong belt that can also be used for a variety of strapping jobs. Adjustable, one size fits all. In black, red, or blue. 40" long.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- great belt!Review by walker
I really like these belts. The webbing is a nice heavier web - tubular style, not just thin flat webbing. The fastex buckles are just like many others.
Instead of cutting to length, I use wolfman strap keepers to keep the loose adjustment end from flapping around (There are times I use it as a smaller belt, and other times I need it as an outer belt)
Stitching is decent, love that there are no metal parts to scratch anything - it is lightweight, dries quickly if it gets wet, and it is inexpensive.
Would love to have one with some reflective fabric sewn in.
Love the aerostich logo.
Favorite light weight belt - use it most all the time (unless I need something heavier for a holster, although this one pretty much works in a pinch) (Posted on 6/22/13)
- Keep your pants on!Review by Bojack
- Wore out my old Aero belts through 25 years of abuse. From holding my pants up to using them for the most absurd quick fix. You can't go wrong..........Just buy it! (Posted on 8/30/12)
- WorksReview by RustySpokes
- Works great for holding my britches up! (Posted on 8/18/12)
- Like my dog leashReview by KLR's rule!
- Overall really nice. Not sure how long they will hold in bad weather as they really are like a dog leash and leash's sometimes fray...but I bought them on sale and am very happy with them! Might order another pair with my next purchase. The buckle is very sturdy! (Posted on 11/14/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.