On extended trips you can count on experiencing higher elevations, all-day cold snaps, or some chilly early starts. These 2 pants are made to a functional, comfortable pattern and pack light and small. For ventilation and convenience, #5 YKK two-way zippers run down the outside so the pant legs fit over boots. The full length side zips and fly make putting them on faster and easier than changing into long underwear. Many riders wear them over their jeans and under a riding suit. They provide a remarkable amount of extra warmth. Machine wash. S (28-30), M (32-34), L (36-38), XL (40-42), XXL (44-46).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Warm Pants, Sizing Problem Review by Brant
- I tried out my WindPro Fleece Pants on a chilly, foggy morning this week. They kept my legs warm and comfy and, when I transitions away from the coast into warmer country, they were easily removed (being over-pants) when no longer needed. However, they have a sizing problem. To get a (snug, as it turns out) fit around my waist, with pants and belt under the over-pants, I had to order a size up. That resulted in the legs being too long with resultant uncomfortable bunching under my riding suit. The zipper prevents shortening the legs. The designers need to reconsider how the pants are sized. (Posted on 4/26/13)
- Can't wait to try them Review by BeachMoto
- Bought these recently to wear under my Darien pants during the winter. Haven't had a chance ride in them but they feel very substantial. They are not as stretchy as your typical 300 weight fleece due to their wind-blocking feature. These do NOT run big and since they don't stretch much, be sure to get them in the next size up if you are wanting a little extra room. All in all, I am very happy with them (Posted on 1/12/13)
- I was weary of spending ... Review by Taetor
- I was weary of spending the money on these pants, but I gotta say I'm impressed. I substitute these pants for my normal pant liner over my jeans and my legs have never been so warm in cold weather. Very nice pants and so much easier to on/off than long underwear. (Posted on 4/18/09)
- These are the best invest... Review by REYNALDO SANTIAGO
These are the best investment after the Aerostitch suit.
They work great, my bike doesn't have a windshield, and I ride in 20deg wind chill temps and no wind chills get through. Very cozy and comfortable. (Posted on 6/25/08)