Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Best of both worldsReview by Brian
- Ordered the ellipse after getting a pair of transit II pants and later a full two piece Roadcrafter. I wanted to be able to mix the leather pants with the RC jacket depending on my ride. I ordered the ellipse and it came in short order, but wold not fit as the zipper for the pants was way too short. A quick call to customer service and we figured out that I needed an ellipse for a RC to Transit II pants. So if you order this, I would suggest putting in the comments field whether or not your pants are original Transit or the II model. You may also want to include the zipper lengths, just to be safe. Nicely made item though and customer service was great in helping me get the correct ellipse I needed. (Posted on 4/10/16)
- Hybrid UtilityReview by CHarris
I bought this to bring unity to my Aerostich collection. I have a Roadcrafter Tactical Jacket(gray), a Darien jacket (hi-viz), a pair of Darien pants (black), and a pair of Transit pants (black, of course). You just can't mix Roadcrafter pants with a Darien jacket... its just weird. And anyway, I prefer my pants separate from my jacket for practical purposes, like stops or roadside repairs. I also prefer leather whenever possible.
The transit to Roadcrafter Ellipse was a vital piece of gear for rain riding as the high-backed cut of the Transit pants and the elastic gathered back of the roadcrafter absolutely conflict with one another. The pants (and jacket elastic) made the jacket push up... not all the way to wet-buttsville, but more of a it-feels-like-I-might-get-water-in-because-my-jacket-is-riding-up feeling.
Now, with the Ellipse, I can ride relaxed and confident that I will arrive dry. The ellipse completely removed that annoying feeling of impending exposure to the elements. The Transit pants and Roadcrafter jacket now feel like they were meant for each other and look good together. I am protected and can freely mix and match items as I please again. FREEDOM! (Posted on 10/1/14)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.