This is the ultimate compact emergency tire service kit. Packs small, and includes everything you need to make quality repairs on the road and refill your tires when you are finished. Includes cement, patches and plugs for repairing both tube and tubeless tires, a rasp and needle tool for installing the strip-type plugs into tubeless tires, and five 16g CO2 cartridges with an adjustable air chuck that accepts a flexible valve adapter hose to refill your tires. For tube tire repairs, tire irons are needed to remove the tire from the rim (Aerostich Tar Arns (#3564), available separately). Zippered nylon pouch. 7"×4"×2", 18 oz.
Surface Transport Only
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Trip SaverReview by Philip
- My wife gave me this kit 3 or 4 years ago at Christmas. Been in the saddlebag ever since. We were on a long trip down to Big Bend, Texas and thanks to their chip-seal pavement I wore out my tires. Had new tires installed at San Antonio dealership. Less than 1,000 miles into trip home I picked up a nail. I'm here to tell you that no one will touch a motorcycle tire repair. I dug out my Aerostich Repair Kit and plugged it myself. I would suggest that if you are not familiar with tire plugs that you practice with an old tire at home. Makes it easier when you are on the road. (Posted on 5/15/13)
- No workyReview by Chickenstrip
I bought this kit after my two attempts with the plug type kit didn't work. This kit is nicely packaged but missing directions, unlike my plug kit. While it's easy enough to figure that you've got to insert the rope into the hole ... the instructions could answer questions like how best to apply the glue (if at all) and how long to let it set (if at all).
At first the rope/patch appeared to be holding pressure, but after just a few seconds I heard the glue pop (I had put some in the hole before the rope) and leaking started.
It was a drywall screw that punctured the tire to begin with, something I think is common, but maybe the hole created is just too big for these temporary fixes. (Posted on 2/20/12)
- Peace of MindReview by Bayou Crier
- Peace of mind when you are in the middle of nowhere. You will never have a flat carrying one of these 4" X 8" packages, but beware if you don't have have one! (Posted on 1/30/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.