Ultralight and watertight. The same concept as the Zipp sacks, but constructed with the now ubiquitous water resistant Sil Cordura Ripstop Nylon with water resistant zippers. The unique bathtub-design places the seams on the sides instead of the bottom. Pack your saddle bags or rear bag with any combination of these bags for effortless organization on the road. They store small and light enough to go unnoticed when you don’t need them, but incorporate solid construction and functionality for when you do. Assorted colors.Stuff Sack & Duffel Comparison
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Good Quality and priceReview by onesaintsfan
- Nice bag that is very well made. Bought the Medium Zipp sack that was just a little too big for my BA air core mattress and thermarest torrent pump. So got this in the small and they fit great. Will use the first bag for various sundries in saddle bags. Always the best products from Aerostitch. Never cheap on price but always great quality. (Posted on 5/27/14)
- Simplifies packing.Review by Jay
- These are simple and effective! You can pack a lot of things for a quick weekend trip and not worry about the contents getting contaminated by water or dust. Took on a 5000mi ride with cheap nylon saddlebags and they performed great through rain and the desert! My fiancee still gives me a strange look when she has a medium suitcase and I pack one of these for a 2 day trip. (Posted on 7/18/13)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.