Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (36)
- Great PantsReview by FJR Jockey
- This is my second pair of these. I love them for working and riding. Though not as protective as armored riding gear, certainly better than regular jeans. Very comfortable as well. (Posted on 7/19/15)
- A Closeout, didn't come in blue!Review by Tom
- I should have bought these pants years ago, but finally did. Surprise - they came in a charcoal color, not blue as in the website photo. They are a brownish/dark grey color, NOT blue. The Aerostich rep said they were all that color, charcoal, and that they looked just like the photo - I'm not color blind, but they are NOT blue or even close. They can restock these and sell them to someone else. (Posted on 4/2/15)
- Absolutely perfect Review by David
- I just received my first pair today along with your Totally Serious Viper Belt. I eagerly changed from shorts (it's hot today) into the canvas pants and laughed out loud . . . they fit perfectly like they were tailored for me. Plenty of room where you need it and perfect length and waist. The belt is perfect too, looks great and will certainly last forever the way it is constructed. I walked around the house with a big smile, sat down in front of the computer and ordered another pair of these terrific pants. What a great find. Motor on. (Posted on 9/26/14)
- great fitReview by john
- They are roomy in the legs so when you sit on the bike you do not tight across you lap. (Posted on 9/4/13)
- Arborwear PantsReview by James
- Love the pants, nice roomy fit, plan to use them for yard work (with knee pads) as well as on my bike. Great product! (Posted on 7/3/13)
- arborwear jeansReview by stuart
- I didn't realize it til I got may second pair, they shrink about an inch in length over time. They are still the best jeans I have ever owned. Good enough for me to get a 2nd pair. I think it will take about five years to actually wear them out. (Posted on 2/26/13)
- Awesome pants!Review by Michael
- These pants fit baggier than normal jeans, but for riding, that's what I want. I've worn these with knee pads underneath, as well as with the knee pads meant for these pants. There's plenty of room for underneath knee pads without binding. The pad set for meant for these pants are big and protective, but I find them to be too bulky and they make my knees seat. These pants are thick and durable, and that's why I have several pair. (Posted on 7/10/12)
- colorReview by Iowa
- Great pants. I am very happy with them. I was surprised that the color was purple. That would not be my choice for color. (Posted on 4/2/12)
- Quality productReview by JohnJ
- Very sturdy material with a good fit. The knee pads seem overly large but do cover well. A nice look and switch from jeans. (Posted on 1/26/12)
- Fantastic FitReview by Amit
- I have been using the BMW armored jeans (City 2) for some years and I believe they are the best in the business, however after using the Aerostitch pants I must say that this is in the same class of comfort and fit/finish and quality of stitch as the BMW pants. I highly recommend the Aerostitch pants. (Posted on 12/28/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.