These hook & loop closure bags are carefully made from 400D Oxford weave nylon, with a highly water-resistant PU (Polyurethane) coating on the the inside. Each bag offers ultra-durable secure storage capacity with a faster, more convenient closure than zip-lock or zippered bags and drawstring stuff sacks. These bags are perfect inside a tank bag, backpack or saddle bag. They are tough enough to stand up to vibrational wear, abrasion and long-term expedition use. The hook & Loop strip across the top is ½" wide and end-to-end secure.
The smallest size is perfect to keep earplugs clean and protected. The largest works for full-page documents and file folders. In between sizes are great for first aid kit or cooking tools, or to protect and organize electronics. The one that's long and short is great as a travel office for organizing and keeping pens, receipts, money, and miscellany all in one place inside a tank bag or travel pack.
We've been making and selling these for more than thirty years now. We're still using some of the originals. They don't wear out. Nobody else makes anything similar, and they continue to work better than anything else for what they do. Blue.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Long and slim for your car glovebox Review by Peter
- This is the second time I've purchased the long and slim bag for keeping loose items together for my Subaru Outback glove box. Items like wine bottle opener, travel drugs like Tylenol, Tums, pseudofed. Just right shape. My first one finally gave up the ghost when Velcro failed after many years. (Posted on 11/25/16)
- useful bagReview by willliam
- I use the smallest bag to carry extra foam ear plugs on long trips. It's useful for this, but a previous iteration used to have an adhesive strip which I found useful (Posted on 5/10/15)
- Large is a good sizeReview by Lance
- I just received the so-called Large bag, and it's a perfect fit inside my small RKA tankbag, essentially the size of a 1 qt Ziploc, my previous waterproofing strategy. Haven't tested the waterproofness yet, but the quality seems great, and I expect to use this for many years. (Posted on 8/1/12)
- Solid replacement for ziplock baggiesReview by Bagman
- After bouncing around the knapsack, inside the top case, plastic baggies fall apart. That won't be a problem here. Very sturdy, and appears that it can hold off water for a while. Haven't tested that yet. Would like more colors to choose from. Wish they had a little window, so I could look inside. Also a bit expensive. But unless something awful happens to it, this is the last one I'll ever have to buy. (Posted on 6/20/12)
- Aerostich bagsReview by Peter
- they help keep my stuff semi organized. i have used them before and like em. (Posted on 1/3/12)
- 1001 usesReview by Bayou Crier
- I bought the 5" X 5" to store my CO2 capsules in for flat repair. It is the only thing durable enough to bounce around in the tail section of my bike. (Posted on 12/13/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
PACKING & PROTECTING MADE SIMPLE
Ortlieb roll-top waterproof bags were the first of their kind. Introduced over twenty-five years ago, they have been much-copied but continue to set the standard for dryness, function and reliability.
For quick protection from impact and vibration, put your cameras, radios, tablets, flux capacitors and all delicate things into Aerostich fleece bags and then throw them all into a dry bag duffel. Add a pair of shorts or long pants, a sweatshirt or fleece jacket (depending on the weather at the moment), and your bathroom kit. Strap the dry bag to your rack or saddle and take off.
Aerostich fleece bags make packing and protecting your delicate electronic or optical things simple: Just bag the stuff and toss it into your duffel. This is much easier than having to carefully pack each fragile item between soft things, and it also makes on the road access to your stuff faster and less frustrating.