Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- A Rider's NecessityReview by Rich
- This is one of those items we hardly think about but flat works, simply, inexpensively and effectively. It holds way more than it looks (tool roll, documents, spare gloves, bungee net, flashlight, chain lube, rubber gloves, etc). It attaches anywhere and looks OK on a Harley, classic Brit bike, ADV bike, dirt bikes, sports bikes and touring bikes. It isn't 100% waterproof, but 99% is close enough. It holds its shape even when empty. I had one for over 25 years, and replaced it only because the first one got stuck in a box at a garage sale by accident, One of motorcycling's greatest bargain. (Posted on 8/17/15)
- Great Quality BagReview by Kevin
- This bag is tough and looks and feels durable. It is made in the USA, which I appreciate. I'm still trying to find the ideal mounting location, will probably end up on my windshield. (Posted on 5/24/12)
- This would be the perfect...Review by DanG
- This would be the perfect commuting bag for those who must carry a laptop around - if it only had a waterproof cover. It is a convenient size with lots of pockets and a thoughtful design. The mounting system is excellent - useful and easy to hide. But I haven't found a good cover for it and trashbags just don't do the job for regular commuting. (Posted on 5/9/08)