Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- A Rider's NecessityReview by Rich
- This is one of those items we hardly think about but flat works, simply, inexpensively and effectively. It holds way more than it looks (tool roll, documents, spare gloves, bungee net, flashlight, chain lube, rubber gloves, etc). It attaches anywhere and looks OK on a Harley, classic Brit bike, ADV bike, dirt bikes, sports bikes and touring bikes. It isn't 100% waterproof, but 99% is close enough. It holds its shape even when empty. I had one for over 25 years, and replaced it only because the first one got stuck in a box at a garage sale by accident, One of motorcycling's greatest bargain. (Posted on 8/17/15)
- Great Quality BagReview by Kevin
- This bag is tough and looks and feels durable. It is made in the USA, which I appreciate. I'm still trying to find the ideal mounting location, will probably end up on my windshield. (Posted on 5/24/12)
- This would be the perfect...Review by DanG
- This would be the perfect commuting bag for those who must carry a laptop around - if it only had a waterproof cover. It is a convenient size with lots of pockets and a thoughtful design. The mounting system is excellent - useful and easy to hide. But I haven't found a good cover for it and trashbags just don't do the job for regular commuting. (Posted on 5/9/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.