Riding hard with fresh fruit squashed inside a backpack, tankbag or pannier can result in a sticky mess. These specially designed holders safely cradle and protect any fruit you bring along for a roadside snack. FDA approved molded plastic, features a sturdy locking mechanism to prevent premature opening. Ventilation holes let your fruit breathe when the guard closed. Large (3.5"×4") holds fruits like apples, pears, peaches, oranges, grapes and cherries. Small (2.375"×3") protects kiwi, plums and apricots from trauma. Assorted Colors.
Customer Reviews (3)
- FantasticReview by CJ
- Been drooling over these for some time: finally added them to a larger order. Way better than my old-school plastic-ware method of toting fruit on my bike. Only gripe so far is the price, cuz I'd like to haul a couple days worth of tasty veg/fruit. (Posted on 6/1/13)
- Mini Froot GuarssReview by lhs 1969
- These little fruit guards are so functional and take car of your little French pears, apricots and other small fruits. A must have for all bikers, snowmobilers and alike. (Posted on 10/29/12)
- froot guardReview by bflat
- Another awesome product from Aerostich. These are extremely functional and should be a most have for all bikers that enjoy eating fruit. These work wonderfully. (Posted on 10/10/12)