More than a glorified zipper-lock sandwich bag, these heavy-duty bags offer re-sealable, element-proof, hermetically sealed storage, certified to be waterproof to 200 feet underwater.
They are made from an entirely different kind of material than ‘plastic’ bags: It’s thicker, softer, a bit rubberier and much more durable. Perfect for storing wallets or expensive electronics. Absolutely no water, air, dust or humidity permeates these clear, flexible and puncture resistant bags. The 9"×6" version securely houses a Kindle or iPad mini and the 12"×12" model will fit an iPad, Kindle DX or is perfect for keeping important papers or maps dry. The 4"×7" and 5"×4" sizes work great for most smartphones. These durable, re-sealable envelopes are also food-safe, so. Sold in packs of 2.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- great concept; issues remainReview by Daniel
I use the 4/5x7 for my phone, kept in the breast pocket.
The concept is good, but there's an issue: When you separate the locking channels, a tear will soon occur along the edge of the channel. A couple weeks later, you'll see a tear on the edges (also at the edge of the channel). I've used clear Gorilla clear tape to reinforce the damaged one (and to preempt the damage on my other, as yet unused LokSak). Evidently, the heat required to make the locking channel damages the ductility of the plastic, which leads to tears. I'd recommend first a 1" long reinforcement in the center (parallel to the channel) that covers the whole channel--do this to the outside, both front and back. Then wrap another layer all the way around the bag. Gorilla tape is quite durable; I'm hoping it solves the tearing issue. So far, so good. (Posted on 9/11/16)
- 4.5 x 7 for R-3 interior pocketReview by COURT
- I just got the 4.5" x 7" LokSaks. It fits perfectly in the right interior chest pocket of my R-3 suit. I use it to protect all of my important paperwork I carry (registration, insurance, etc). It also helps to prevent small items from falling out. (Posted on 5/21/15)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.