These Bungee Loops are easy to install (drill a hole), will stay in place (large backing washer and locking aircraft nut), hold a load (strong materials), and look good (low profile black resin). By the third day into your next road trip you’ll be glad the daily ritual of loading and unloading is not the big struggle it once was. These little things mean a lot. Pack of four.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (8)
- Great easy fixReview by PDX Rider
- I wanted to easily attach items to the top of the Vario top case for our 2015 BMW F700GS. It was easy to drill holes in the top of the case near the four corners, and attaching the bungee loops wasn't too bad, although would be easier if the bolt was 1/4-1/2" longer. Now it's a snap to use a bungee net to hold something on the top of the case. On a recent trip we used a waterproof tote bag to hold extra layers, our hats, and the first aid kit, leaving the top case for heavier items. The Wife said it improved the back support too. We rode through 2+ hours of moderate-to-heavy rain with no leakage. Highly recommended. (Posted on 4/30/16)
- Great idea, which I had thought of these.Review by Sava1959
Since my 2015 BMW R1200GS doesn't have a lot of places to attach bungees, I bought these, as I had seen a used BMW with them on the bags. I had no problem with drilling holes into my panniers to install these - I needed bungee loops! We'll see how they hold up in the long-run with a fully loaded cycle.
(Posted on 4/14/16)
- Bungee loopsReview by John
- Fantastic quality. Supplied with locknuts, so so worries about them working loose. The only complaint is the the size of the eyelet is too small for most of the (heavy duty) nylon hooks used on the better quality bungee cords. You can get about half the hook in.. Unlikely to come out in practice. The cheap $1 bungee's with bent wire hooks will fir fine. (Posted on 9/24/12)
- Genius!Review by Steve
- Simple and ingenious. No brainier installation. Super strong and looks good too. Indispensable! (Posted on 5/25/12)
- Requires Drilled HolesReview by Vito
- When I ordered these I didn't really think it through, but once they arrived I realized that they require drilled holes to attach to the bike. I guess I thought they were "clamp on" type hooks, not bolted on hooks. I was not about to drill holes in my bike so the only place I could attach these hooks was to the license plate holder, which actually has worked out OK. (Posted on 5/19/12)
- Bungee LoopsReview by Hammer Down Brown
- These are a great produce and easy to install. Like everything else from Aerostitch, when you buy Aerostitch stuff, you're all through buying other stuff. (Posted on 4/27/12)
- BUNGEE LOOPSReview by ALAN
- Very w/my purchase and the price was reasonable. Shipping was not!! (Posted on 11/29/11)
- BUNGEE BUDDIESReview by AL4717
- Very happy w/my purchase and w/the service the company provided. These were the cheapest that I could find them on the net. THANKS Al in S. Fl (Posted on 11/29/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.