The world’s best motorcycle bungee net. This upgraded version of the classic rider’s carrying tool is incredibly better. It's made in Japan with better cords knotted into smaller squares (about 1.5" each) than common cheap nets. This means greater strength, versatility and safety. Inside the cords is a superior quality rubber and outside is a tough polyester wear sheath. Three sizes. Comes with six Power Hooks. Exclusive. Black.
Small - 16" x 16"
Medium - 20" x 20"
Large - 24" x 24"
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Great net!!Review by JoelT
- Bought this on a whim, didn't realize I would be needing it but this perfect for strapping down irregular or bulky items. It's held up very well, even when used on in the dirt on my dual sport! (Posted on 8/10/16)
- Perfect Bungee NetReview by JD Man
Have tried several bungee nets. This one is the best as you can adjust location of hooks and the space between the cords is smaller.
Picture in catalog is different than actual product (actual product hooks are better than pictured). Would highly recommend. (Posted on 6/15/12)
- The bestReview by NC Motor Maid
- As the description states, it is the best cargo net you will ever use. I have used one of the small ones for over 6 years. The only reason I am replacing it is because I lost it. It was still in great condition. (Posted on 6/3/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.