These black plastic coated steel hooks attach easily to the base edge of your saddle providing a strong yet unobtrusive place to hook elastic cords or nets. No drilling or cutting to install, yet easy to remove if needed. Four per pack.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- These Seat Hooks are PerfectReview by John
- These hooks are strong, easy to install, and discreet. They eliminated my baggage tie-down issues for any ride, but especially for camping trips. They are small enough so that they don't draw attention to themselves, but large enough to easily attach bungees or RokStraps (my preference). The installation instructions are in Asian characters, but have drawings that are easily understood - not rocket science. Highly recommended. (Posted on 7/31/15)
- Keep it simpleReview by James
- I couldn't find a suitable place for the forward hooks of my favorite tailbag on my new FJR, until I spotted these. They mounted in seconds and worked perfectly. (Posted on 8/15/11)
- Moto Fizz Seat HooksReview by Raj
- Received these this morning from Aerostich. Instructions are in a foreign language. I wonder if the there is a sub third world country that Moto Fizz orders these cheap products from in huge shipping containers. Anyway these seat hooks are much smaller than they look in the magnified pictures that Aerostich displays. I have not installed these yet because I don't know if they will be strong enough to hold tightly stretched bungie cords. (Posted on 6/1/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.