Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Recommended!Review by Hank
I spilled gas on my pants while fueling a scooter for a lady friend. (Full fill + tight seal = pressurized gas spewing everywhere!) In my rush to wash the pants soon thereafter, I forgot to remove my leather wallet and washed it...so I was in the market for a new one.
I ordered this from Aerostich (nylon version) and it has made a change in my life. Before, I carried every piece of plastic known to mankind, and the wallet was too large to sit on. I was constantly removing it and frequently misplacing it.
Because of the wallet size, I was forced to cut down on all the stuff I was carrying. I still have too many credit cards and such, but the wallet is so small and light I often forget to remove it from my pants. It cuts down on the misplacing a whole lot.
I've had this for about a year now and it is holding up fine, no stitching issues. I recommend this highly, if only to force yourself to get rid of all the stuff you have been carrying around! (Posted on 7/26/14)
- Eeeuuu Thin LeatherReview by Whee B. Whinin
About 3 years old. Lost first card pocket @ <1yr.. Cut # of cards to 5 total and, I don't have any green money. Stiching intact except @ fold.
In fairness to the liner; looking at the cards; their edges are pretty sharp. I'll radius them and, push it a little further.
I like the wallet otherwise. (Posted on 4/7/12)
- So cool!Review by Robert
- I love this wallet. I did have to trim my insurance cards to get them to fit, but this thing takes up so little space in my bag now!! Love it! (Posted on 2/10/12)
- 2nd OneReview by robert
- This is my second one I purchased in 5 years. The first one was great and to get 5 years out of it for such a good price was worth it. (Posted on 11/22/11)
- Just DandyReview by Tom
- Carry it in your front pocket, with just essential stuff. Much more secure and comfortable. I used it over a year and like it. I did have some edge stitching come loose, but fixed it (very carefully) with a match. (Nylon is tough, but melts easily!) Seems just fine. (Posted on 12/11/10)
- Love it, but stitching is weaknessReview by Tom
- I carry in front pocket, with only minimal contents (2 credit cards, drivers license, medical insurance card, etc). Ideal for me. Have carried it daily for almost a year. Edge stitching has frayed. I've CAREFULLY melted the loose thread with a match, and seems to be holding up fine. (Posted on 12/7/10)
- Thought i had found perfectionReview by Chris
- Have now had the rip stop version for under 3 months and the rip stop ripped - or the sewing came undone or what ever. IN any case cards started to fall out so am back wiht my old wallet. I will try a leather one and see if it works. while it worked it was great - thin. (Posted on 5/12/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.