Everything you’ll want to carry (clothing, tent, food and camping gear), fits neatly within these detailed and cavernous seat bags. Outside there’s a variety of strap systems designed to secure foam sleeping pads and the like. Across the top, D rings laced with mini-bungees are arranged to hold sweaters, road guides, and things you want to keep within immediate reach.
Each end on the medium and large opens for direct loading and inside access. For extra capacity, both ends also expand with gusseted zippers. The medium and large bags also have a removable zippered belt pack attached to one end, and all three have an insulated water bottle holster right where you can reach it. There’s retro-reflective areas, a versatile, secure and fast strap-on mounting system, and useful compression straps so your stuff won’t get bounced around. Not waterproof, but an included raincover stores inside a dedicated compartment.
All of this technology is beautifully sewn with top quality coated nylon fabrics, webbing and other materials. (By a clever optical illusion, this bag won’t look big when mounted on your bike.) The Camping Seat Bag is the world’s most advanced motorcycle pack. It’s an armed F-16 in a field of Cessnas.
Small is black/grey, 8" Top to Bottom × 12" Front to Back ×11.5" Side to Side/16" expanded. Medium is black, 12" Top to Bottom × 12" Front to Back × 15.5" Side to Side/22" expanded. Large is black/grey, 14" Top to Bottom × 14" Front to Back x 21" Side to Side/28" expanded. An Aerostich exclusive.Seat & Rack Bag Comparison Chart
|More Info||MotoFizz Camping Seat Bag Owner's Guide (PDF)|
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (23)
- Small MotoFizz Camping Seat Bag #9033Review by James
I have had the Small MotoFizz Camping Seat Bag #9033 since the early 90's. I have just purchased a second one as a backup because I have found it invaluable and would not want to be without one. I have tried dozens of bags over the decades. This bag is hands down the absolute finest designed and best made motorcycle accessory I have ever purchased.
(Posted on 5/17/14)
- Almost perfectReview by Rosco
This is a great bag. It's expandable, and holds overflow gear on top when needed.
I have only a couple of issues with it. First, the elastic cord on top is weak. I eventually removed mine and use the D-rings as attachment points.
The second issue is with the rain cover: It doesn't attach securely. A friend of mine lost his on a ride. I use a large cargo net to hold mine in place when it rains.
(Posted on 9/8/13)
- Small MotoFizz is perfect!Review by Rod
- This bag was for my wife. We ordered another bag from someone else and ended up returning it when my wife saw the features of the small MotoFizz online at Aerostich. We got it fast and she is thrilled with the quality construction, features, size, flexible compartments and attachment straps. Great for day trips or hauling her stuff to work. Well worth the cost! (Posted on 7/15/13)
- Good fit. Nice bag.Review by AL
- I bought this bag based on the dimensions of the cargo plate on my BMW R1200RT...perfect fit. It is a nice bag but a little over-priced. For the price, a photocopy of the instructions in English would have been nice. The instructions & features literature enclosed is in Japanese. (You will have to view the PDF file on this website to see it in English.) Otherwise, I like the bag fine. ONE IMPROVEMENT THIS BAG NEEDS IS A NON-SLIP NEOPRENE PAD TO PROTECT PAINT AND TO PREVENT THE BAG FROM SLIDING WHEN USED AS A TAIL BAG. THIS WOULD ADD TO ITS VERSATILITY AND OFFER BETTER PROTECTION TO YOUR MACHINE'S FINISH. (Posted on 6/8/13)
- Perfect everyday bag for a TWReview by suncamper
I found the Small MotoFizz seat bag to be the perfect fit on the cyclerack for everyday use on my Yamaha TW200. The price is right for a very versatile bag and its quality. I would recommend everyone to consider this bag.
This was my first purchase from Aerostich and I know it will not be my last. (Posted on 5/29/13)
- Love this bag!Review by Chris
I'm so pleased w/ the small bag. It fits nicely & securely on the behind-the-seat rack on my '12 KLR, yet unclips easily when I need to remove it.
Included rain cover a nice touch. (Posted on 12/10/12)
- Junior is GoodReview by Richard
- I have used the large for several years, and was not disappointed in the small version, at all. The large was on the back of my Road King for over 50,000 miles. I intend to have this on the back of my Yamaha Super Tenere for the same adventures. (Posted on 8/21/12)
- Nice bag, perfect fit.Review by kawigirlZee
I love this bag. It fits the back rack on a KLR perfectly. It holds plenty of things and I still have room for more. It is great quality, and is so easy to attach, and it holds to the bike like its glued on. ( even in very stong winds at high speed)
I have not been out in the rain yet, or tried the rain fly which was the only real issue of concern i had before buying. I have looked the fly over and it seems to be good quality so i guess time will tell. Overall i really like this bag and am glad i bought it. (Posted on 4/5/12)
- Best tail bag yetReview by Afry
Really like this bag, I've had 3 others but this is the most well thought out. Mounts very secure for dual sport/off road use. Only complaint is it's not waterproof but I knew that before ordering. I live in San Diego area so that's not a big deal but it may be in other parts of the country.
Not the same quality as a Wolfman as far as material goes but it seems up to the task and the design is far better than anything else out there. (Posted on 3/28/12)
- Perfect!Review by Strapping Lad
I haven't made any long trips yet, but I have plans to take the bag up to Yosemite for a week this summer. So far I've used it around town when running errands and grocery shopping. Last week I was able to fit $40 with of groceries into this bad boy. We're talkin meat, a baguette loaf (had to eat some to fit it in) all sorts of oddly shaped veggies, etc. Just a bunch or random stuff I needed. Expanded the sides and stuffed it all in there. I'm sure I could fit more if I was being more precise about packing but I wasn't concerned at the time.
Fit and finish is great and the MotoFizz slogan just cracks me up. "Turns on every rider" Being that it is a Japanese company, it was a bit disappointing when the label on the inside said "Made in China." Maybe I should have got a Wolfman bag???
I ride a Triumph Legend 900 with a Thruxton seat and this bag fits perfectly on the rear. (Posted on 1/18/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.