A large, easy-to-remove bag that will stand up to rough conditions. Capacious enough for lotsa stuff, the bag features a seat-channel center-tunnel cutaway portion that straddles your seat or luggage rack ensuring stability on washboard roads and the like via the ultra stable 3-point quick-release mounting configuration. An incorporated non-scratch, non-skid Toughtek bottom keeps paint and shiny bits free from scratches. A crescent shaped top zipper allows for easy access to the roomy interior. Four compression straps, reflective details, zippered end pockets and a carrying handle round out the features of this versatile and well thought out piece of water resistant luggage. Black. 9.5"×29"×11" (2746 cu. in.) with a 10"-14" seat channel.Seat & Rack Bag Comparison Chart
# 9008The Alfa Rear Bag
Tired of shifting loads and time-consuming removal and mounting of your gear? The Alfa Rear Bag will keep your heaviest, largest loads from shifting during your roughest rides and still allows for quick mounting and removal.
If you need a similar bag for your sport bike, try the Wolfman Beta Rear Bag.
Size: 32"L x 11"W x 9"H
#9003-The Beta Rear Bag
With the success of the Alfa Rear Bag (great for the Kawasaki KLR 650, and other dual sport bikes). Wolfman is proud to introduce the Beta Rear Bag.
Designed to be more universal than the Alfa Rear bag. A saddle bag/duffel bag combination. The Beta rear bag has a straight channel for the seat that is 11" wide. Whereas the Alfa rear bag has a tapered channel that is 8" in front to 12 1/2" at the rear.
Other than the channel the bags are identical. On certain bikes the Beta Rear bag can be matched with Alfa Duffel for more space (please inquire as to the application).
Size: 32"L X 11" W X 9"H -11" Seat Channel
#9009-The Mini Beta Bag
Wolfman is proud to announce a new addition to it's distinguished rear bag collection. The 2004 Mini Beta is ideal for the weekend warrior!
This is a more compact version of the Alfa and Beta Rear Bags. The Mini Beta is loaded with special features such as an easy main compartment, two spacious side pockets, easy on/off mounting, YKK zippers, reflective webbing, bound seams for added strength and D-rings to attach to the Wolfman Alfa Duffel for added capacity.
Size: 26"L x 11"W x 9"H. Seat channel is 8" wide.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Nice but SmallReview by John
- Very High Quality Bag. But make sure to measure for your application. This is not a very big bag even though the pictures make it look larger than it actually is. Sent it back and will probably do the Wolfman expedition bag although it may not be much if any larger. Aerostich customer service is number ! (Posted on 1/19/15)
- Good bagReview by Bill
One thing that none of the other reviews mentioned and it was a showstopper for me--will my one-piece suit fit in this bag? The answer is yes, quite easily with room on the bottom of the sides to spare.
All the other positive comments are true. (Posted on 1/23/13)
- Great Luggage For Naked BikesReview by Rich
- Just got back from a 4000 mile trip through the West and am very happy with this bag. It seems to have been designed specifically for the Triumph New Bonnevilles, but I can also see this working very well with KLRs, classic Japanese UJMs, or sport bikes. The numerous straps are a tad confusing at first, but once mounted and cinched down, it all makes sense. By the third day on the road it seemed to mount itself. I attached a medium Ortlieb dry bag to the Beta using the Beta's straps, and the whole thing was stable. I do have a Trumph luggage rack on the back of my Bonneville, and would recommend other Bonnie owners have at least the grab rail ot rack to secure this bag. Contents stayed dry through daily afternoon t-storms in Colorado, but during heavy rain in the last 150 miles from home in the Pacific Northwest, some items in the lower lobes got a bit damp. Judicious use of plastic bags would take care of that. Thus far I recommend this product, but will report back after a few more years of use to see how it wears. (Posted on 7/21/12)
- Great long distance bagReview by Ben
I just bought this bag for my 2009 Ducati Multistrada 1100s. Just rode with it from San Francisco to Oklahoma, and I love the bag. Definitely solves some packing problems I've had. Mounts and I mounts easily, holds a lot, provides easy random access to its contents, and includes straps for attaching a satellite duffel. I kept my tent, sleeping bag, Thermarest, and jacket and pants liners in it, with a little room to spare. My only complaint is that it could use more external pockets. I'd love to have some water bottle holders on it.
It's not waterproof, but I just stuck all the camping stuff in a dry bag, and shoved that into the bag. Can't recommend this enough. I also have a wolfman tank bag, and it's great. They make good stuff. (Posted on 6/7/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.