A premier bag from Chase Harper, the Sport Tour contains a plethora of features. The main compartment expands to a maximum size of 11"×16"×14" and is flanked by two side pockets measuring 4"×11"×2.5" each. Ideal as an all-out touring tank bag, the Sport Tour should hold just about everything you could think of. The main compartment and bottom panel are foam-padded to protect contents (and your tank), and the bag can be mounted with a three or four-point mounting system. This bag also features an internal mesh pocket and key holder, as well as a clear vinyl, removable, flip-over map holder. With the included universal straps, this bag doubles as an impromptu backpack. (Nice for transporting between bike and wherever.) Extremely versatile and useful. Black.Tank Bag Comparison Chart
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Excellent Tank Bag!Review by fourteenth
I bought the Chase-Harper Sport Tour bag in early 2007 for my Hayabusa and have been using it ever since. It is an excellent bag, with durable construction and convenient compartments. The long side pockets are great for storing pens, receipts, cleaning supplies, earplugs, etc., while the massive main compartment can be expanded vertically to fit *lots* of stuff. The top map sleeve works well and hasn't leaked even in heavy rain. The zippers are tough and haven't separated even though I've pushed their limits a few times. I purchased a small suitcase lock to connect the main compartment zipper pulls for a modicum of security. The bag's underside is a textured rubber material that prevents slippage and doesn't scratch paint, while the adjustable straps lock the bag firmly to the bike. I've never had the straps or their attachments fail, though one could possibly detach from the tank if not cinched evenly.
In almost 45,000 miles of use, my C-H ST bag is still in fine shape and shows no appreciable damage or wear. It is simple to remove, though it can be inconvenient to do so at fuel stops if the bag is stuffed full. Overall, I consider it the second best investment I've ever made in riding gear. Number one is my pair of Aerostitch Elkskin Roper riding gloves.
Highly recommended. (Posted on 9/29/11)
- is this bag fits for bmw ...Review by henry kim
- is this bag fits for bmw gs 1150 adventure (2004) (Posted on 7/30/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.