Increasing the versatility of the already multifaceted Kriega US series bags, this converter allows these waterproof tailbags to be used as tankbags. Quick release buckles allow quick and easy access when it’s time to top off the tank and an ultra-grip base fabric protects the paint while keeping the bag secure. Includes straps and fitting hardware to fit any bike. Compatible with US-5, US-10 and US-20 Kriega Packs. 7.75"×16".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Excellent productReview by brownriggj
- This tank bag converter really works well. I've got a 1000ds Multistrada and was concerned it wouldn't integrate with the seat, but I made it work just fine. Hold my US10 which is the perfect size for rain gear, locks and sunglasses. And it looks cooler than the typical dorky tank bag setup. (Posted on 8/30/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
MOTORCYCLE DEDICATED BACKPACKS & LUGGAGE SYSTEMS
Kriega backpacks, motorcycle bags and accessories offer a high standard of functionality and craftsmanship. They are built to perform, constructed using only the most durable premium materials, and come with an exceptional 10-year guarantee on all packs.
The backpacks are designed specifically for riders. As well as being incredibly tough and highly practical, they utilize a number of unique design features, which cater for the very different ergonomics involved in riding a bike. Features such as the exclusive, adjustable QUADLOC, click-in / click-out, chest harness, which transfers weight away from the rider’s shoulders and affords unprecedented freedom of movement, makes carrying your gear a joy, rather than a burden.