Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Excellent tank bagReview by Miles
Having tried many different tank bags on my wife's Honda Magna 750, this one ended up being the best, and an excellent product. Holds strongly to the tank, clear visibility to the map, and many pockets to store items.
Being a member of the IBA for the past 30 years, I have grown to trust the products I get from Rider Wearhouse/Aerostich. (Posted on 12/24/13)
- Good Bag for Harley TourersReview by George
- This bag seems as though it is made just for my Harley Ultra. I needed a bag just to hold a map (I don't use a GPS, believe it or not) and a few small items, and this works as well as anything could, given the difficult shape of a Harley tank. (Posted on 9/6/13)
- Great bag for Harley dresserReview by GaryS
- Bought this to use on my HD Ultra Classic as Harley does not offer one. It is very stable and spans the console/fuel filler perfectly. Seems to be a very well built bag. I use a little tape on the tank to protect the paint. (Posted on 3/3/12)
- Great AccessoryReview by Jackster
- I just did a 2000 mi. run don't know how i got along without it. Makes everything easy to reach. Magnetic straps work perfect (Posted on 9/23/11)
- 5,000 miles and still goingReview by 7 Aces
- I've had this tank bag for 3000 miles and 6 months. It's well put together and has storage enough for commuting items (power cords, chap stick, face shield cleaner, sunglasses, etc). The magnets are very strong and keep the bag in place. If there is anything that I see as a nit to pick it's how small the map window is. I really have to origami my maps to fit into it. Also, and I did not know this until today - be careful what you keep in the clear map pouch. I was keeping my garage remote in the map window section so that it was easy to get to when I was leaving or coming home. I came out to my bike and the remote was warped and slightly melted. It get's REALLY hot in there. I have no idea what the yellow bungees are for on the right side of the bag but I use them to hold my gloves when I stop to get gas or for a break so they don't fly away in the wind. Much better then stuffing wet gloves into my helmet. (Posted on 8/6/11)
- Perfect fit for the Ninja 250Review by Patrick
- A very well made small tankbag, holds enough, nothing more. Strong magnets, low profile, easy to carry, perfect fit for the Ninja 250. (Posted on 6/8/10)
- A nice, low profile bagReview by JamesK
I've run this bag for over 100,000 miles, and I can confidently say that I will be buying another one once this current one finally wears out. Thus far only the elastic strip on the side has lost it's elasticity (but I am yet to figure out what it's purpose is) and the Velcro holding the flip up section is getting a little weak.
All the zippers and everything else is still going strong.
This bag's magnets are really strong, unlike many mag bags on the market you never have to worry about it coming off unintentionally even when the tank is wet and slippery. (Posted on 4/19/10)